Closed Thread
Page 4 of 94 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hey that's sounding pretty positive for the big O sooon Are you temping or using OPK ??I'll be using OPK, still have loads of IC from last month hehehehe

I wonder if all the different things Ive heard are true... Like If you only have 1 tube the eggs get pushed out to the other tube???
    Anyways Im still waiting patiently for AF to arrive, she should be here early next week. My last cycle was 32days but this one is heading towards 40 again which is what they have been for most of this year!!!
    Ive come down from the Vitex, I've been really short tempered and have limited patience..

Im on Facebook but dont really use it,
    How's the shakes going ?? It's sooo damn hard to be soooo good !!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    off the shakes again atm family coming up and they wanna go out lol

im temping and i bought some opks to so will start using soon
    today still got cramping on left hand side a little
    not really any ewcm yet as im also taking epo to help with that
    i hope i did right thing as baby and bump people said your not meant to up your dosage first cycle etc and i did 2 pills for 3 days then 3 pills last 2 days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe you can all sit back, with an umbrella in your shakes. Ive even seen fake coconuts for your drinks ..... arrrrr heheheheh
    Im going to increase my dosage as I go along, maybe you'll just produce lots of follies??Especially as your already getting cramping?? I wonder if like clomid the chances of multiples are increased???

Keep me posted...

Thanks
    Reviews
    not sure i think a few have said it does increase chances

keep me up to date with yourself also

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Trayc,

well it's CD 1 for me today... so will be popping the SI soon...
    Hows things will you ?? Have you O yet?? or sooner than you did before taking SI??

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi no O as yet started doing opk last night, was neg faint line, and same this morning, but will test 2 times a day until i do and let you no
    i ended up taking 2,2,2,3,3 of the phytolife tablets

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Trayc

'Kinda having a moment... I don't know when to start taking them??? When did you start taking yours??
    I keep re reading my post on page 2 of when to take them.. I can't decide between 1, 2, or 3 on the list.... Last month I O on day 26 so really thinking I should focus on bringing it forward??? So start tonight?? or tomorrow or Wednesday??? Any advice??? Sorry just don't have anyone else to talk to about this

Thanks
    Reviews
    i took mine cd 3 to 7, i usually o anywhere from day 20 to 25.

im annoyed as fertiltiy friend put my O day as sat just been (cd 10) cause of temps but i think the first few are off as i only just started temping vaginally and i dont think i stuck it in properly tmi and since i read about it i push it in further so i think my temps are only higher last 4 days cause i pushed it in further, i been doing opk and only got light line last few days so i think ill O soon. i hope sat wasnt right as i didnt DTD fri or sat due to mum being up on holidays lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I caved and started last night, took two, so we'll see what happens????????????

I did try the oral temperature ( under the tongue)taking but I could never wake up at the same time and setting the alarm to take temperature sounded silly, did think about vaginally as it gives a better reading but like you never knew how far to insert. Don't worry about TMI after ttc and many Ivf rounds, internals, externals there's NO shame hiding anything... we are all in the same boat.
    Can you delete your temp's that you entered from the other day and start today ?? Anyways I think the OPK are a great idea to follow anyways..

Thanks
    Reviews
    yea i just discarded one so it took the line away,
    no pos opk yet i will test again tonight tested earier today and nothing
    so ill see if they get darker, been feeling weird pulling but nothing major so will see
    im also taking EPO so hopefully wont put me Oing later