Closed Thread
Page 29 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    what brand are you using becca.. I'll have to dig through some papers to find out mine.. Might try and find some better cheap opk if thats possiable..

Thanks
    Reviews
    i was using ovunow ones last time great always worked
    this time im usig fertility2family off ebay and they have been having faint lines for the whole month but no dark postitive

but i also temp every morning and no shift rise as yet so i cant say the test are wrong as yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I have a stash of oracle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i have a uti boooo, went to dr cause hurts when im weeing and alot, and constant pressure for a few days
    he checked it and said bit yicky and sent off and gave me tablets
    guess that means no sex this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hugs trayc! I've never had one before but I heard they are really painful.

It looks like I haven't ovulated. I'm cd26 today..

Thanks
    Reviews
    ouch... trayc... very sorry to hear... soo this will put things more on hold.. well maybe on hold till you O..?? Ive not had a uti either but know they are painful .. Maybe this m ight help ease the pressure of waiting for O or AF... Sorry hun, Im sure this was NOT what you were waiting for
    Becca.. no O ??hmmm your temps were looking good has FF said No O or no O using OPK ?? sorry does that even make sense..
    Well I startes using OPK, a very faint 2nd line so thinking O maybe next week ??? If im lucky??? Maybe it might sync in with xmas... what better excuse to dtd... and think nothing else of it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    No pos opks and my temps have gone a bit crazy. From my chart it doesn't look like I have ovulated.

I took 2 2 2 3 3 this time and I'm thinking it wasn't enough. No sure what to do next cycle.

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Rreg View Post
    ouch... trayc... very sorry to hear... soo this will put things more on hold.. well maybe on hold till you O..?? Ive not had a uti either but know they are painful .. Maybe this m ight help ease the pressure of waiting for O or AF... Sorry hun, Im sure this was NOT what you were waiting for
    Becca.. no O ??hmmm your temps were looking good has FF said No O or no O using OPK ?? sorry does that even make sense..
    Well I startes using OPK, a very faint 2nd line so thinking O maybe next week ??? If im lucky??? Maybe it might sync in with xmas... what better excuse to dtd... and think nothing else of it
    Fingers crossed u o and catch the egg x

Thanks
    Reviews
    the month i got pregnant becca was cd 32 for ovulation so not out yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by trayc View Post
    the month i got pregnant becca was cd 32 for ovulation so not out yet
    Was that on soy? I'm going to wait it out til new year I think. What dose do u think I should take next cycle?