Closed Thread
Page 28 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi becca any sign of O yet ??
    Well CD1 for me today. . Only a 34 day cycle instead of 39..Strange as I didn't take anything this month?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Rreg View Post
    Hi becca any sign of O yet ??
    Well CD1 for me today. . Only a 34 day cycle instead of 39..Strange as I didn't take anything this month?????
    Maybe you were less stressed? Or your body decided to give u a break and behave a little better.

I'm cd15 today and had a temp drop this morning. I will just have to see what it does in the next few days. I think it looks good though. Oh and tmi- yesterday I had Ewcm with brown streaks in it. Someone else said that had that just before they conceived.

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a

How is your weekend going? I was surrounded by pregnant bellies at a work thing last night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes maybe. . Glad to hear that your body/temp is doing alllll the right things. . Yes maybe a bloody steak can be O related. .
    Belly radar is Very much turned on. . See them everywhere. .. hate the shops this time of year... everyone soo happy with their pregnant bellies. . Makes me sad and envious !!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I know how you feel. Someone at work constantly talks to me about her pregnancy and it's driving me insane. I've been trying for 15months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    my temps are settling finally, but still no o or positive opk
    im cramping abit today so im wondering if ill just get my period soon and not o this cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by trayc View Post
    my temps are settling finally, but still no o or positive opk
    im cramping abit today so im wondering if ill just get my period soon and not o this cycle
    Glad your temps have settled, hopefully whichever way it goes, it happens quickly for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    cd 38 and still NO ovulation confirmed or af arrival,
    temps are still down pre o temps, and opks still neg, although they are fertility 2family ones and i hear not so good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Sorry to hear trayc. I'm cd25 today. I may have ovulated cd21. We will see what my bbt does.

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a

Thanks
    Reviews
    af just suxs sometime.. turns up when you don't want it and sometimes when you want it... nowhere to be found .. Hopefully she'll show sooner rather than later trayc.. I know what you mean about OPK.. the ones I brought this time don't seem as good as my last ones' oracle, but Oracle website is closed These new ones I just brought off ebay.. CD 9 for me.. waiting for some ewcm... waiting for a pos on OPK ...
    Becca are using OPK as well or just temping.. can't remember.. sorry.. for your 2ww.. hope Santa brings you a bun for your oven

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I'm using opks. Have been for months and I've never had a positive one.