Closed Thread
Page 25 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    pain yesterday was horrible, bleeding and clotting and i managed ok without meds but then it got so bad i thought i had passed the sac cause of the big plop but the pain changed to another kind and wouldnt go away, almost ended up in hospital from the pain (idont have alot of blood more than usual of course and lots clotting but not soaking threw pads)
    i took nurofen advance and paracetomol pain was still there, finally fell asleep
    woke up this morning and pain felt like my ovaries were gonna explode again was in tears went to hospital and they checked to make sure nothing was stuck in cervix (thankfully wasnt) and took some more blood, the pain had eased by time i got theere, they gave me stronger meds incase and sent me on my way cause i see gyno tomorrow so they will check to see if its emptying ok or will book in for d@c,

worst pain i have ever experienced , i have had 2 csections and didnt need any pain meds after those so this is awful, crying showers meds and nothing works

Thanks
    Reviews

take the meds.... take the stonger ones at night and keep up with the nurofen/pan dole 4 regularly throughout the day..

Did they say the ovary pain was somewhat to be expected ???

Thanks
    Reviews
    nope didnt say much about it at all, they just said the scans from previous said sac was in uterus so not i tubes so wasnt sure why pain there i did have a cyst there with my scans i thought maybe it burst but she said would be all fluid and lingering pain
    will see gyno today and keep up with nurofen i think

Thanks
    Reviews
    yea looks like all clear laboured it all on sun, so only light bleeding now, scan went well, see gyno again tomorrow to see if bloods dropped so dont need a d@c

Thanks
    Reviews
    must have been bitter sweet for you ...
    Good to hear they are now monitoring your hcg levels to make sure they are coming down... Did you ask about he ovary pain?? just so that you know it was somewhat normal???

Thanks
    Reviews
    ovary shrinking she said so thats good

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you physically. . Emotionally.
    .Are you levels dropping ???
    Thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi ladies I just bought some black mores online so I thought I'd join you. Sorry I haven't read back yet.

I have crazy long cycles and I haven't been ovulating. Today is cd132. I finished provera yesterday so now I'm just waiting for af. Which day do u recommend I start the soy if I haven't been ovulating at all? Thanks x

Thanks
    Reviews
    yea im doing well actually now
    levels dropped from 11300 last week to 870 this week, getting more bloods in 2 weeks

becca i took them from cd 3 to 7, and the month i actually got the BFP with my blighted ovum though i took, 100,150,150,200,200

10. The Following User Says Thank You to trayc For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (15-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    glad to hear trayc....
    Have you started think about the next cycle?? soy or no soy ?????

becca, don't really think that I O to well on the soy but that was maybe due to me not tacking enough... I think I actually O better just on vitex, EPO and flaxseed oil.. But hey... Im still here without my baby..