Closed Thread
Page 24 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i new in my heart nothign would be seen, now im not so sure i wanan take soy iso again, im wondering if they caused it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soooooo sorry trayc....

Also Ive been trying to reply back on my phone but it wldn't send so Ive had to sneak onto computer....

Im sooo cranky at your GP for making you wait this out... such an emotional last few weeks.. I now HOPE that they will do a hgc blood test !!!!

Im really sorry I can't offer much advice.. Ive always had a DnC with around the 8wks ... as my body didn't recognise anything ... stupid body !!!
    Even with my ectpoic i just had the op...
    I hope that hubby is with you and being supportive..
    So you should 8wks??? I guess the choice may also be up to you... to wait for a painful/heavy period??? I don't know what to look out for/how to know if youve passed it all... maybe google natural mc and weigh up your options..
    Im sooo sorry ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    thank you yea he even stayed in this time for vaginal one usually he walks out
    i might ask about the tablets to bring it on and do them over weekend
    im wondering if soy caused this

Thanks
    Reviews
    was it the soy?????????????????
    I personally don't think the soy helped me at all but that have been cause my dose was to low.. Maybe cause the soy made you O much later????? Could that hav affected the quality of the egg????

Like all my losses.... I am still left wondering why why why.... what did I do/didn't dooo.... Still just blame my body for not doing what sooo many women and teenages seem to do sooooo easily !!!!!!!
    xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    yea i no but then i have read about people ovulating on like cd 56 and still gone on to be ok
    yea i think delaying of O doesnt help, but i dont get why i time it each month without and nothing and then this

next time im leaving soy out and seeing what happens and still doing evening primrose cause i had loads of ewcm

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear trayc. I dont have any answers for you. Ttc has so many what-ifs and unanswered questions for me too.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi trayc... how are you?? did you see your gp today??

Thanks
    Reviews
    hows eveyrone, finally real bleeding today so looks like im hopefully misscarrying on my own, plops into toilet, but im cramping down low pelvis area like ovarys area exploding, havent taken anything for it yet as i wanna be able to feel until i really need something,
    as i want to know whats happening and not be not feeling it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi trayc.. sorry I havn't replied sooner.. Ive been trying to think of something to say... but is alll...
    I don't know if you think this may be gross/yuk.. but can you pass bub/sac on your pad if you haven't yet already and bury sac in the garden???? Just might be a little nicer than the toilet..
    If the pain .... emotional/physically gets to much please take something.. can you get the kids looked after or playdates organised.. a little time out for yourself whilst your going through this..
    take care...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It's good to hear your ok and coping the best you can xx
    I agree with trying to save sac. I managed to safe ours and buried in garden. It's round and black blue colour and very tough like calamari.