Closed Thread
Page 21 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i dunno just go to drs on mon im gonna push for bloods and wait for scan again at end of week

it as same chic as last time grrr wears glasses and gets close to screen lmao young chic i didnt want her again
    it was internal

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey how are you feeling?? Is hubby being supportive??
    Can you get hcg test tomorrow then retest on Monday ?? Just to try n get the ball rolling ??

When you get another scan on Monday can you ask for another person to
    scan you as well ?? Another set of eyes ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh trayc thinking of you. Limbo land is such a tough place to be. Fingers crossed things work out.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    i dont get another scan mon, gotta wait another week for a scan, mon was just getting the scan letter and taking to dr and nagging for bloods

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Hope everything goes ok tracey. There seemed to have several losses and issues in our June Dig.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. . Af will be here in the next few days. . So I am wanting your opinions about when I shld start the soy. . I was thinking day 1-5.. but am wanting others suggestions and why. . I am thinking cd 1-5 because I only have 1tube and that's scarred. Hav been taking this tonic from a homeopathic to try n heal the scarring. . Also I don't ovulate and never fallen pregnant with out ivf. . Yes I know I a dreamer !!!
    Soooo what days wld you do ????
    Very happy for anyone and everyone to respond. ..

You take Soy Isoflavones, like Clomid, on either CD 1-5 , 2-6, 3-7 , 4-8 or 5-9.

A lot of women will choose the middle cycle (3 -7) 

1-5 = you produce more eggs, and ovulate sooner, with a stronger ovulation.

2-6 = you produce more eggs that usual, but not as many as taking it 1-5. Eggs may be more mature, and ovulation will be slightly more strong than 1-5.

3-7 = The best of both worlds, a few more eggs, and all eggs will be strong & mature, and ovulation will be alot stronger than 1-5.

4-8 = No more eggs will be produced, but the ones already there, will be matured alot more than usual, and ovulation will be very strong. Ovulation may only be brought forward a teeny bit.

5-9 = You'll have one very mature strong egg, from the ones you already produced on your own. Ovulation will either happen when it usually does, or a few days later, but your egg will be of great quality.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i took it 3-7 both times, but upped my dose,
    if this one fails im going to 3-7 again but lower the dose
    i dont no though as im scared the soy has caused this problem ith a faulty egg, i could be wrong as it delayed my ovulation to cd 32 so it could be that,
    i just dont no

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Subbing for round 2

Thanks
    Reviews
    i gotta stop reading, i went threw my scans of both my girls, my first who is now 10, (my first scan wasnt until i was 7.5 weeks along (she was only just seen via vaginal scan measuring crl 6 weeks 3 days measuring 0.55cm with a heartbeat) my second who is now 3.5yr old first scan was at 7 weeks but she was also dated at 5 weeks 5 days heartbeat present and 3mm) so maybe i can hope for the best that i am just early now, (although both those scans were like banana shaped ges sac ) how come my ones so far have been round hubby said its cause of the angle etc but i think he just trying to ease my mind, all i can do is wait it out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmmmmmm thats very very very interesting!!!!!! I'd say going from your body previous early pregnancy scans there is defiantly A BABY growing in there