Closed Thread
Page 2 of 94 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have some that I have only used a few tablets out of that I bought from USA if anyone is interest in buying it from me. It really stuffed my cycle up so I didn't like it,but everyone is different.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just bought the Pytosoy (its a menopause relief tablet) from the pharmacy. It has 50g Soy Isoflavones in it, so you just take as many as you need for your preferred dosage.
    Worked well for me this month as it bought my ovulation forward from CD 17 to CD 14. Wont give me an BFP though as we haven't BD'd at the right time .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies that poseted here years ago ..... Or anyone who has found a natural ovulating induction ??
    Wondering if you have any luck with the soy Isoflavones???? Or have you tried somethings else?? Ive been using OPK and Im not ovulating... Ive been taking vitex, with EPO and a magnesium,zinc, b6 combo. Last month my cycle went from 39days to 32
    Ive been wanting to try a natural Ovulation. Any help... advice would be VERY much appreciated

Thanks
    Reviews
    I took it for my last cycle, I got a really strong o to the point I stayed off work bcoz it felt like a period. I got a bfp that month and am now 35 weeks I know that and preseed did it for me for sure.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    O and I got the blackmores for menopause they wernt expensive at all. Goodluck

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lil Rue... Oh WOW.. congrats on your pregnancy...

It gives me great hope that I too can O and hopefully get preg
    May I also ask.. When did you start taking it?? Just on cetain days through your cycle like clomed?? Or throughout the entice cycle until you O or until you got your POS POAS?? What dosage did you take? THanks I will look into the Blackmores Did you take it with Vitex as well???

Thanks and Sorry for all the question ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I brought some Soy Isoflavones (Blackmores Phytolife) at the chemist Warehouse today So Ive been googling when to start taking it.. Along the way I found this bit of info which seemed really helpful so I thought I would share...

WHEN?
    You take Soy Isoflavones, like Clomid, on either CD 1-5 , 2-6, 3-7 , 4-8 or 5-9.

A lot of women will choose the middle cycle (3 -7)

1-5 = you produce more eggs, and ovulate sooner, with a stronger ovulation.

2-6 = you produce more eggs that usual, but not as many as taking it 1-5. Eggs may be more mature, and ovulation will be slightly more strong than 1-5.

3-7 = The best of both worlds, a few more eggs, and all eggs will be strong & mature, and ovulation will be alot stronger than 1-5.

4-8 = No more eggs will be produced, but the ones already there, will be matured alot more than usual, and ovulation will be very strong. Ovulation may only be brought forward a teeny bit.

5-9 = You'll have one very mature strong egg, from the ones you already produced on your own. Ovulation will either happen when it usually does, or a few days later, but your egg will be of great quality.

Hope this helps us all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great info, thanks. I'm subbing for another time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    how much is everyone taking of the phytolife ones, from day 3-7 as i also bough some today and tomorrow is day 3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trayc View Post
    how much is everyone taking of the phytolife ones, from day 3-7 as i also bough some today and tomorrow is day 3
    I hadn't really thought that far ahead as Af is still probably a week away .. I was just going to follow the directions on the box and take 2 a day ?? I should probably start googling it though.. Let me know how you go trayc