Closed Thread
Page 16 of 94 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    do you use ff and chart your temps,
    do they stay up longer than 12 days or start dropping

have you also tried adding evening primrose oil

i did evening primrose oil when i got pregnant with my current youngest, i think my cervical mucuos is bit hostile

but i wasnt getting pregnant and you are but then losing them

have you been checked for thrombophilia and factor 5 leidan, my aunty kept misscarrying and it wasnt until she had a stillborn they found out she had both of those and then got meds and ended up with my cousin who is now 10

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Yeah I use FF which shows ovulation every month. My temps will usually sit around 36.6 until about 10 DPO when they drop to around 36.4 then the day of AF around 15 DPO they plummet.

My first loss was an early m/c the 2nd was an ectopic never had any losses before these and the surgeon said the tubal pg was just rotten luck.

I have a tonne of EWCM to the point I need a panty liner lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    your temp is dropping back to 36.4 early it should stay up around 36.6 till either af arrived or day before

i would also ask to get tested for thrombophilia and factor 5 leidan, as they normally dont do checks for this unless you ask
    my aunty found out the hard way

allthe women in our family need to be checked now inc my daughters to see if they carry it

Thanks
    Reviews
    any news from u ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I'm 7 DPO but have ordered soy online. I'm that kind of negative person lol How are you going tryc?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm on mt first month of SI.

Did CD 2 to 6 (I think) wasn't quite sure what was day 1 given it was first AF after mc and all a bit f'd up. Took about 75mg except day 6 where I took 120mg. I O by myself just late, CD 20-22 so didn't want to overload first cycle.

Very weepy and emotional on the soy but ok since. Think I'm very close to ovulating on Cd 15 but have had next to no CM. I'm on EPO too. Had an almost pos opk this morning and it was lighter tonight. Will see what my temps do the next few days.

from my moby

Thanks
    Reviews
    im ok went for m first scan yesterday but only saw little sac only just so think im way to early go back in 2 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey trayc.. yeah prob early 5wks?? Sooo Try not to worry. . If you are though u can ask for repeat hgc bloods to make sure they r rising. .

Nothing exciting happening here. . Just taking the vitex this month. Cd 16 and no pos on opk or mucus :-(:-( im also taking EPO but havnt been very good at taking it 3 times a day. ..

Heymissa welcome aboard the si ride... sorry to hear about your mc
    Del.. hope that O is just around the corner for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    my dr didnt take the first ones to see levels grrrr lol
    she said tey only do that if there is problems but usually ony take blood and send off for a yes or no answer
    but i think i will go back in and ask for beta,
    only cause my brothers gf just had a blighted ovum so im scared

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey tray trayc.. hmmm strange I thought they would do a hcg test along with all their other testing when your pregnant.. Is it strange that you went for a scan so soon??? or is that how she does things??? Sooo sorry about your DIL

Hey MissA ... any signs of O today

Del... you never know your luck This is your lucky month !!and that you can join trayc...