Closed Thread
Page 10 of 94 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i am doing again tonight was 4th night, i hope i dont stuff cycle as this time i have done

2,3,3,4 then doing 4 again tomorrow night

Thanks
    Reviews
    glad to hear that your increasing dose... im still waiting for AF to turn up.. still over a week to gooo.. Getting cranky and short tempered so pretty sure she'll turn up.. suxxxxx having long cycles... sooo much waiting

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey trayc...
    Hows things?? Have you finished taking the SI?? What dosage did you take?? what days did you start?? Have you started temping/testing yet?? We'll currently cd 35... waiting impatiently now for AF to show... Pretty defiant she's on her way... very teary, snappy and short tempered !!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    just me again... Woke up to AF which Im really glad as I was Extremely teary last night.. Wanting my baby to be here with me... and thinking that me ttc naturally is a complete was of mental/emotional time.. But anyhooo... af is here and onto another month.. can think clearly now and again ttc till xmas...
    Soo do I start the SI today CD 1... is this the reason why Af came early ??? or is the homeopathy??? Hmmmm guess Ive got till tonight to think about it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    i took them cd 3-7 like last month, but upped the dose, on day 10 now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi trayc..
    Have you started dtd marathon yet?? are you temping vagina again?? and OPK?
    Well AF for me is almost gone.. think I'll wait till cd 10 till I start using OPK..
    I started the SI on day 3.. copied you on that one except Ive taken 3,4, 4 and will do 2 more days taking 4 tablets.. What have I got to losss???

Thanks
    Reviews
    yea i use opks and i temp vaginally and just been doing dtd every 2nd day so far, think im cd 15 so wont O fdor a bit yet id say

i always temp anyways as i no when i get the drop af is arriving so i will temp always now

My Ovulation Chart

Thanks
    Reviews
    he can't really read your graph as it's small but I can see the line... I tried to buy some more of the phytolife from the local chemist and they didn't have any... said they hadn't had any in for a while... Geez I hope at the chemist warehouse they still have it ...

Geez your dedicated with the temping.. I was extremely teary the night before af arrived!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    yea i no what you mean teary i always am lol, and hubby gets the moods
    yes i have been temping for over a year now mostly only to see that im ovulating and when af will arrive, i guess its like a addiction now, i think oh i should stop but i really like the bit about knowing when my af will arrive, as i no wthin a day of that temp dropping to 36.3 or below that af will be here so i can prepare since i usually dont get tummy cramps of anything, although i did last month, but usually nothing to bad so i never no when its coming, i can watch the days and estimate but some times i can skip a bit so to hard without temping now

and did you no if you click on my chart it will open up big in another tab so you can see it full size
    Last edited by trayc; 29-08-2013 at 15:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    took another opk then and bit darker, they are getting darker sooner this time and im crampy one sided so guessing or hoping not to far away from O, which would mean upping the dose helped bring i forward, but of course wont no until i get a pos opk and high temps, ill do another opk tonight incase and now start doing them 2 times a day rather than 1, as i usually wait till bit darker then take 2