Closed Thread
Page 1 of 94 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Has anyone used Soy Isoflavones to ttc?

Hi Ladies,

Has anyone used Soy Isoflavones to ttc?
    I have read a lot of information, but most of it comes from the U.S.
    If you have tried if, what was your experience and did you get your BFP?
    Thanks!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to luvtobeamum For This Useful Post:

moppet  (11-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would also love to hear any stories

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    I took them while ttc my DD over two years ago and I've got to say as soon as I started them I had 3 pgs (1chem, 1 mc then a sticky!) all within 4 cycles! I had been trying for about 8 months before then. I was also getting acupuncture to help with irregular cycles and taking b6, vitex, epo and charting! I googled a bit about the isoflavones and took I think 180mg on day 2-6.

Sent from my iPod touch using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Kingyo for your feedback . its great to hear that you had success. I have taken them this month to see how I go. I am only on CD11 so far, but I think that I have more CM than usual which is great (as I usually don't have much at all!). Fingers crossed that somewhere in the next few months it helps out. It took me 18 long months with my DS and I really don't want to have to wait that long again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by luvtobeamum View Post
    Thanks Kingyo for your feedback . its great to hear that you had success. I have taken them this month to see how I go. I am only on CD11 so far, but I think that I have more CM than usual which is great (as I usually don't have much at all!). Fingers crossed that somewhere in the next few months it helps out. It took me 18 long months with my DS and I really don't want to have to wait that long again!
    Oooh good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    At DPO 9 now, and ...

I had some cramping at DPO 7 and then some brown discharge at DPO 8, but no more discharge since. I still have cramping on my left side, but it feels different to AF. I am sooooo hoping that it is implantation. However, I am trying not to get my hopes up as it seriously could be anything and/or my mind playing tricks on me.

I'll keep you posted!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by luvtobeamum View Post
    At DPO 9 now, and ...

I had some cramping at DPO 7 and then some brown discharge at DPO 8, but no more discharge since. I still have cramping on my left side, but it feels different to AF. I am sooooo hoping that it is implantation. However, I am trying not to get my hopes up as it seriously could be anything and/or my mind playing tricks on me.

I'll keep you posted!
    Sounds good!! Im a POAS addict so I'd be whipping out the sticks tomorrow morning !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kingyo View Post
    Sounds good!! Im a POAS addict so I'd be whipping out the sticks tomorrow morning !
    I am trying desperately to hold off until Friday morning, as I really don't want to be disappointed. That gets me to DPO 13 - So if there is something in there I should get a positive result by then.

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I am out...

Bummer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls
    luvtobeamum sorry your first cycle with the soy didn't result in your bfp

I am thinking of trying out the soy and was wondering where you buy it from?
    Thanks for any info.