+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well not so much a feeling as a want. Dont get me wrong i would have been happy either way but iwth my first DEEP DOWN i wanted a girl and i got one and with my second again DEEP DOWN i wanted a boy and totally got one too!!! Im pretty lucky i guess!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I sure did, both times, and both times i was wrong

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought girl all along with my first and it turned out right.

Didn't have strong 'feelings' with the second and would change my mind every few weeks and it was also a girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I didn't have strong feelings with DS until one night I had a dream about a brown haired 4 year old boy. It was so vivid. DS is now 4 and has brown hair...kinda spooky!

Also didn't have strong feelings with this one, not a clue. The nub shot was very girly at 12 weeks so after that I did think "probably girl" and had a feeling it was right, and sure enough she was confirmed girl at the 20 week morph scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my anatomy scan today and i was right, its a girl. Im so happy. Would have been happy with either but shes a little girl and healthy with big feet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    aww, congratulations! That's great news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats on your girl news!

I never had a feeling either way but then had a vivid boy dream one night, sandy blonde hair and beautiful riveting blue eyes. I became convinced it was a sign and I was having a boy.

Ended up with a DD with green eyes who I love to pieces. Hoping one day I get to meet that little boy from my dream.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had a very strong girl feeling with DD, I turned out to be right. I've got another girl feeling this time, we'll have to wait and see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was told baby was a"little man" at our 20 week scan, but, she did not show us his penis or testicles or give us a picture, it was a public scan and felt very rushed (we are in Ireland where finding out the sex is not the norm) so we had a private scan at 25 weeks and found out we are having a girl. I felt all along that she was a girl and couldnt get my head around the boy news at 20 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had a really strong feeling it was a boy with ds and was right (though it took me a while to say it as I really wanted a girl first), I also said from the start dd was a girl