+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DH got some last week and asked me to pour the seasoning on coz he was driving. I poured the whole sachet on and they were pretty spicy! I got in trouble as I was only meant to pour a little bit on lol. IMO they need a chicken salt shaker fries!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    so good haha !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooo good, I remember them being better but still good i think. I don't put the whole sachet tho :-( as it's too much just bits at a time till its just right. We've been eating heaps of maccas lately as I'm out of action from an accident so take away only option

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yuck.

DH insisted on maccas for lunch on Saturday so he could have these blardy shaker fries. He was going on and on about them, I was expecting them to be so nice, but they were yuck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    They were GROSS!!!!!!!

Didnt even taste like salt? More like some kind of flour ahahaha. I really wish i got normal fries with my mcfeast it ruined my treat for the week

Mod-pegasus is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    and all that the Lorax left here in this mess was a small pile of rocks with the one word...UNLESS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    My opinion is that Maccas fries are gross anyway - they are too skinny - so have more fat and get cold quicker than KFC or red rooster or other fries - so to shake something over them is not going to improve them (oh and I prefer the chicken salt on the other types of fries).

Never tasted the shaker fries cos of this and I think if you want cajun seasoning on your fries - go to Nandos and get peri peri chips

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-pegasus For This Useful Post:

The Fox  (30-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I like them but only put half the satchel on

Sent from my GT540 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    i had them last week and didnt really like them. i used the whole packet and thought they were rather bland. made me wish i didnt even bother with them

Chicky Pea is offline aka 31andReady!!! (I'm not 31 anymore...ha ha!)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I swear they are different from a few years ago. I used to be CRAZY for them. I had them recently and although I still like them, they were reeeally salty. Maybe my tastebuds have changed...? I agree you only need half a sachet!

Dreamscape is offline Nothing can exist without a cause
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm obsessed! I would even put two sachets on lol