To make it easier to find threads for your local area, please post threads about playgroups, meet-ups or local issues in your local area section of Queensland.
Subscribe to your local section to make sure that you never miss out on a meet up, coffee date or potential playgroup ever again! By subscribing to a forum section, you’ll receive a notification each time a new thread is posted in that section.
Subscribing to a forum section means that you’ll only get a message when a new thread is started and your inbox won’t get clogged up! No technical knowledge or specialist software is required. (If you do want to get every message for a particular discussion, you can always subscribe to that particular thread in the usual way).
1. Navigate to the forum section of interest. Any time you see a little orange RSS button, you can subscribe to that section.
2. Click on the orange RSS button
3. A screen will open up. Select where you want the feed to go – most people are happy for it to go to the email inbox, usually Microsoft Office Outlook
4. Click on the Subscribe Now button
5. A box will open up in Microsoft Outlook
6. Click Yes (bub hub is a safe and trustable source)
7. A sub-folder will appear in your Outlook inbox called RSS. A Bub Hub folder will appear here automatically and your emails will go into this folder each time a new thread is started in your chosen section.
You can delete a subscription at any time by simply deleting the relevant outlook folder
If you want a new section for your suburb or region anywhere in Qld, please click on the Brisbane region and post in the 'Want new sections for your region' and let us know. We'll make that new section for you asap.