+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    foxynik and welcome hunny!! always room for more ladies!!! I am so very sorry for your loss wishing you all the best on your TTC journey xox

bebehvala I am so glad you have DH with you atm hunny!! when he goes back to work, you know you have us in here for moral support at the very least!! xoxoxo

Cherished Hi bewtiful lady xoxoxo yes I just finished with Dildo cam, with either a straight woman or she didn't find me attractive lol!!!
    thinking of you xoxox and I would never forget any of your angels hunny xoxo

HO <------------------------- That is me...when and where my sweet and I am there with ya holding ur hand!!!! wahooooo!!!! and yes December so is not far away my kidlets keep reminding me xoxoox

jacks81 good luck hunny!! xoxoox

shadowangel0205 takes a couple of days for the old blood to come through after implantation so you would definately know by now hunny!! xoxox

soooooooooooooooooooooooooo The news is I have triplets on the right hand side at 17mm and I have 4 lil ones on the left 12, 11,11 & 9mm That I at first thought could not catch up but since I shall not be triggering until sat morning and won't ovulate til sun night umm anything is possible but I think really the right side are my 3 this cycle lol!!! so on Monday I am in for my 2 and 1/2 week wait lol

xoxoxo loves to you all xoxo

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FunKy~Mummy For This Useful Post:

bebehvala  (01-09-2011),jacks81  (02-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    I've been a bit absent for a while, so hope you don't mind me coming back. The past few weeks have been a rollercoaster. Found out DH has a really poor sperm count (only 2 million) with poor morphology, on top of whatever is going on with me at the moment. WHilst we've been going to naturopath, chiropractor etc, I finally had my appointment iwht the gyno / FS today. He has suggested moving straight to IVF. Not sure whether I feel sad, hopeful, or just plain confused. Just feeling so bad for DH it has hit him so hard. Think he's taking it worse than I am. Trying to look at it in a positive light though, hopefully it will be successful. At least now I guess we know where we're heading and doing something about it. Booking in for December. THe good thing is that a friend of mine also conincidentaly is starting IVF in December. It's not something that I plan on chatting to people about, aside from you lovely ladies and my family, but also glad that there's someone else I can catch up with and share the journey with.
    Feel a bit like I've been hit by a lead balloon, but have to look on the positive side of things I guess.

Good luck to all of you. Hope you get your BFP really soon. xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lannie View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I've been a bit absent for a while, so hope you don't mind me coming back. The past few weeks have been a rollercoaster. Found out DH has a really poor sperm count (only 2 million) with poor morphology, on top of whatever is going on with me at the moment. WHilst we've been going to naturopath, chiropractor etc, I finally had my appointment iwht the gyno / FS today. He has suggested moving straight to IVF. Not sure whether I feel sad, hopeful, or just plain confused. Just feeling so bad for DH it has hit him so hard. Think he's taking it worse than I am. Trying to look at it in a positive light though, hopefully it will be successful. At least now I guess we know where we're heading and doing something about it. Booking in for December. THe good thing is that a friend of mine also conincidentaly is starting IVF in December. It's not something that I plan on chatting to people about, aside from you lovely ladies and my family, but also glad that there's someone else I can catch up with and share the journey with.
    Feel a bit like I've been hit by a lead balloon, but have to look on the positive side of things I guess.

Good luck to all of you. Hope you get your BFP really soon. xxxx
    lannie,

Nice to meet you. After reading this, I can tell you feel a bit down. So I hope that as you adjust to the information you've had you feel better and better

I think the way I'd look at this info is, that they've found the 'problem' [so to speak], and your FS had a solution to help you get to your end goal. Take some time to process the info, and get all of the facts and details on what you need to do. I think once you know more, and when you're ready to start IVF and have a plan you [and DH] will be looking forward to it a bit more.

My DH was absolutely gutted when he found out that his sperm was gone and there was nothing. I left him for a bit to process his own thoughts. Then when it was time told him, that we'd do together whatever it takes to get our family and that no one he did not want to know had to know about it [you know how men are with these things].

I hope you feel more positive about your journey soon.
    Last edited by bebehvala; 03-09-2011 at 09:54.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bebehvala For This Useful Post:

lannie  (04-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo found the thread damn u mobile bub hub grrrr
    as som,e of u may no dp had an accident with cup of tea and nearly boiled his family jewls or as he says hot dog lol
    thought i was out for this month but it could still happen
    what stage is egg whites ??? Remind me again

hope u all are traveling well xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL omg shoes your post made me laugh at your DP calling it a hot dog!!!!

How is everyone's Monday going?

AFM - still in the dreaded tww but testing on Wednesday morning - af due friday im sure i will test earlier but keep thinking of getting a bfn so trying to be good this month!. Have been weeing alot the last two days and feeling full in the tummy but i suppose thats from overeating!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome foxynik, bebehvala and shadowangel0205!! These ladies are all wonderful gems.

Cherished, How are you going?

Jacks81, Goodluck

Funky! Get Bding!!

AFM, well my NT results came back as 1/173 chance of Downs Syndrome so i decided that i needed to have the amniocentesis done to know for sure. Was scared out of my mind but stuck through and had it this morning. It all went well and bubs was good during it. Was straight in and out. Sonographer said its the best shes seen! They checked it about half an hour later and it was still fine so now i just rest today and tomorrow and wait for the results in 10-12 days. I'm happy to wait patiently and if i don't get a phone call to come in earlier than my next appointment on the 28th then its good. Bubs just has to replace the cells and heal the sac and then we are good.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shez191285 For This Useful Post:

HoldingOn  (05-09-2011),over excited  (07-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shez - glad bubs behaved it's self. Such a scary time, those tests. no news means good news.

Jacks, all the very best waiting and holding out. Sometimes I wonder if those HPT should be taken of the market for our sanity.

AFM, saw new FS today and do like him, so we will cycle with new FC as soon as my body recovers from last weeks D&C. Hoping that it will be end of Oct [please AF/body...don't let me down]

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bebehvala For This Useful Post:

jacks81  (06-09-2011),Shez191285  (06-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm stupid mobile bh won't let me see all posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey lovely ladies! Hope you're all doing well? I'm stoked DP is back on board the baby making train! Yays! Can't wait! Must. Not. Get. Crazy. lol :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just poppin in to hi to everyone!!!
    Hope you are all doing well!! It has been a little quiet in here......are you all busy BD
    I am CD12 and hoping that my body gets back into the swing of things quickly!

Jacks did you test today?? Goodluck!!

Welcome back Lannie!!! Big hugs being sent your way, December will be here before you know it! How are you and DH feeling about the whole IVF thing now that you have had some time to process it?
    Last edited by Cherished; 07-09-2011 at 13:18.