+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FunKy~Mummy View Post
    louhopeful hunny. I wouldn't mention when you are ovulating or baby stuff to him for a while, make making love a priority and make him feel comfy again. My hubby wouldn't dare take sperm from me!! I told him I would go find someone else.....but jokes aside men are very analytical and think that way, they want to fix things and the emotions of TTC and m/c can be very overwhelming to them.....With my m/c's my husband doesn't mention them I just get an extra little cuddle. With TTC he actually for the first time ever asked about my scan yesterday and said he feels the timing has been off lol good bless his lil cotton socks!!!! BUT I know that if I talk bout it too much he would get frustrated with me and I make sure we make love the whole cycle, not just during O so he doesn't feel like a machine...although he calls himself the sperminator. Its all my fault. I do have to say that since my m/c I deseire a baby even more than I realised. I hope that you can both talk, whatever you do, you need to keep communicating with each other!!! thinking of you hunny xoxox
    Thank you so much ky. I'm definitely going to curb it on all the baby talk and focus all my energy into holiday talk!haha! we've decided we are going to take a backpacking trip through vietnam and cambodia for a few weeks and just take a breather! regroup, refocus and come back (hopefully) with renewed baby making vibes haha! Even then if DP decides he wants to keep trying i'm going to save all my baby talk for you ladies hehe!

OMG!! I can't believe your dildo cam guy hit on you how cheeky!!! lol! specially while he's all up in your business awkward much? lol

much love and well wishes

2. The Following User Says Thank You to louhopeful For This Useful Post:

FunKy~Mummy  (01-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey girlies, hope everyone is doing well.

Funky I hope u get ur BFP soon hun and GL with ur lil growing follies.

Does anyone know roughly how long after suspected implantation bleeding would be a good time to do a HPT and hopefully get a proper result. My cycles up the pooper (weekly on/off), we arent actively TTC, but AF has gone randomly MIA for what my cycle was (gone for 3 weeks now) and i had some brown spotting last thursday.
    Any ideas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Hey girlies, hope everyone is doing well.

Funky I hope u get ur BFP soon hun and GL with ur lil growing follies.

Does anyone know roughly how long after suspected implantation bleeding would be a good time to do a HPT and hopefully get a proper result. My cycles up the pooper (weekly on/off), we arent actively TTC, but AF has gone randomly MIA for what my cycle was (gone for 3 weeks now) and i had some brown spotting last thursday.
    Any ideas?
    shadow

After my suspected implantation bleed, which was on a Friday I tested +ve on the Thursday following. So I'd say today you may get it... it's your month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies

Ky- good luck with the follies / i hope you get a different operator on the dildo cam next time!

Cherished- How are you going?

AFM - in the tww and it feels like limbo land, can test next thursday though so only 7 days to go! Have had a little cramping, my boobs have been sending of sharp little pains and have a scratchy/dry throat but not getting my hopes up!

for all the ladies testing soon and for those ttc - surely we deserve a nice xmas present???!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jacks81 For This Useful Post:

FunKy~Mummy  (01-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone!

Hope you don't mind me joining your thread! I am new to the site and just trying to find my way around and some lovely people to talk to!

I'm currently 10 days late but had BFN 2 days ago (Tuesday). Trying to hold off for a few days to test again as my hormones seem to be creepers and not show up on HPT's. Fingers crossed AF doesn't show and we get a BFP next week!!

Totally agree with Jacks on the xmas pressie!! sure would be nice!!

Thanks and hope you are all well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldingOn View Post
    im back after a long LONG break just saying hi hope i get to know all the new ppl i dont recognise

oxoxo HO

Why hello there stranger!!!! How have you been ? I have been wondering where you got to!

Hey Jacks I am doing well, a little too well!! The bleeding has almost stopped and soon we try again. We might give this month a miss or we might not. I think we will just see how we both feel. How is your TWW treating you?

FunKy- anymore results yet on those follies? and thankyou for adding my angel to the list

PMSL at miggins and lou's comment regarding 'didlo cam guy' love that name

foxynik, goodluck for testing next week

shadow - I tested the day of implantation bleeding and got a bold BFP but another time I tested 3 days after suspected implantation and only got a super light BFP. I guess every pregnancy is different. Goodluck for when you decide to test

To everyone else - Hope you are all well xox

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cherished For This Useful Post:

miggins  (01-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherished View Post
    Why hello there stranger!!!! How have you been ? I have been wondering where you got to!
    hi cherished hunni im so sorry

i need a time out .....A BIG ONE!!!!!!! LOL

i just rang wazzas rooms and booked myself in, he had surgery and wont be back till mid october and they said my appointment wont be till december but seriously i dont care. i cant wait the wheels r in motion YAY

Thanks
    Reviews
    HO - December will be here before you know it!! I hope the break did you well and glad to hear that your moving forward
    xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Foxy, I am also new to the group. Just joined a few days ago so you're not the only newbie. You say your 10 days late - and still BFN , that's a tad frustrating. I do hope you get the BFP next time you test. Good luck, the waiting is the hardest part.

Cherished, glad the bleeding has almost stopped for you. Best wishes for whatever you decide this month.

to everyone else

AFM, day 4 post D&C and my bleeding and cramping is still going on. Luckily DH is home from work and is taking wonderful care of me. He flys back to work on Sat for a month, so I am making the most of every moment with him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Bebehvala Nice to be a part of the group - you all seem really lovely!!

So sorry about your loss

10 days late is based on my usual cycle but as I had a MC in June this is only my second cycle after the d&c so maybe its just my body is all screwy at the moment. I would have thought I might be a few days out but 10 is getting up there. Who knows!!

But yes still frustrating! Would like either a BFP or just AF to come so I know where I'm at. Then the headspace will get back to normal too.