+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls!

I hope you can squeeze me into the couch in here. I'm currently still in shock that we found no heartbeat on bubs yesterday [had D&C straightaway], and don't feel right staying in my IVF graduates group....

My FS has asked me to come in and see her in 6 weeks, so until then I am just in limbo land. I am hoping that this cramping and bleeding goes away super fast, and that I will be lucky enough to get AF back in good time. [Even if it's only a dream] and get hitched back to the IVF wagon again.

I look forward to getting to know you all, and supporting you anyway I can.

& to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies
    so i'm now 11 DPO and because i'm a POAS'aholic i've been testing for the last three days. I know, i know it's stupid but i keep waking up every morning and wondering- "I could be one of the ladies i read about that gets their BFP earlier than others" Yeah, that's not me. Still reading BFN. I have had the following symptoms that i have noticed:
    4DPO: lots and lots of creamy cm- exhausted by midday

5DPO: Bbs started to be noticeably sore, mild nausea, back aches and lots of lower abdominal cramps, feels like jabbing pains in my right and stretching and puling and tugging of everything in the middle, lots of creamy cm- so much i feel like my period has come (sorry tmi i know) Really bad leg cramps in the night, they felt like they weighed a tonne this went from my groins to my feet.

6DPO:Bbs sorer than yesterday, right nipple worse than the left. Lower abdominal cramping, cramping on right side. Lower back ache (not like the back ache i usually get when AF is due to arrive) headache, lightheaded, more nausea than yesterday and quite thirsty. Not as much creamy cm more water based, still feel just as wet.

7DPO: BFN (i know too early, couldn't help myself) nausea and lightheaded at 11am. still have some cramping and 'pulling/stretching' sensations in lower abdomen. Bbs are very sore (not to touch though, can feel them throbbing when i'm sitting down watching tv)both nipples feel badly bruised. Creamy cm again. Fet nausea come on again at 6:30-could be because i haven't eaten but i'm not hungry. Was immediately exhausted come 8:20pm. At dinner i had some mild tugging again in the L/abdomen. Went to bed with a headache.

8DPO: BFN. Woke with the headache from last night, felt like i was hungover. (Haven't had a drop of alcohol in 3 weeks) Fell asleep at 8:45pm and didn't wake until 8am. Now 11am and i have mild twinges in lower left side. Experienced some reflux. Tonight have had some twinges in L/abdomen on both sides,Gassy (tmi sorry) and have noticed two break outs on my face and they are really sore and feel bruised (i never break out) woke at 3am because just below my belly-button was sore and when i touched it, it was tender.

9DPO: BFN, woke at 8:30am it's now 11am and i could go back to bed, i feel spaced out and my eyes and legs feel heavy and i can't stop yawning. Feeling bloated like i just had a huge buffet dinner- only had a drink and two slices of toast. Can feel a dull headache coming on, Bbs are still sore, lower ab feels really bloated around my pubic bone, is semi-tender to touch and have had dull cramps in the same spot. Starting to get dull pain in the left side of my groin and my hips have been aching this morning.

10DPO: BFN, nipples still sore, erect and feel bruised. When not erect they are very very enlarged and have blue veins circling the nipples. I have the feeling in my back and stomach that AF is due soon, nausea, constantly have a weird dry taste in my mouth. Like i've had something to eat with lots and lots of salt, this happens after food or drink and has done for the last few days. Had some cramping in my legs last night. Not exhausted but tired enough to go to bed and it wouldn't take me long to crash. Gassy and cm is non-existant. My bra is now on the loosest hook and it feels so tight and it leaves me with big red marks on my body when i remove it.

11DPO- TODAY-BFN, dreamt last night that i gave birth to twin girls. Nipples are still killing me.

Based on these symptoms i've been experiencing i am hoping to see a BFP come shortly, i hope this is not my bodies way of playing a cruel joke on me. I have never experienced any of these symptoms before apart from the sore boobs which i had in my last pregnancy that then ended in m/c.
    Sorry for my long post, i just want to know what others think of my symptoms, i feel like every time i experience something new it's too good to be true so i've been noting everything down in my iphone when i feel/experience it.

How is everyone else travelling on their journey to motherhood? I hope we all get our BFP very very soon to all you lovely ladies! xoxoxoxoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bebehvala View Post
    Hi girls!

I hope you can squeeze me into the couch in here. I'm currently still in shock that we found no heartbeat on bubs yesterday [had D&C straightaway], and don't feel right staying in my IVF graduates group....

My FS has asked me to come in and see her in 6 weeks, so until then I am just in limbo land. I am hoping that this cramping and bleeding goes away super fast, and that I will be lucky enough to get AF back in good time. [Even if it's only a dream] and get hitched back to the IVF wagon again.

& to all.
    So very sorry for your loss hun, really. sending lots of big your way! Take time to mourn your loss and take some time out for yourself. Hopefully everything gets back to normal for you soon so you can keep ttc. I'm not sure if it's the right time to say this, and I hope I don't offend you by doing so, because I understand you just just lost your little one, but they do say that after having a d&c that it makes it easier for little ones to burrow in there nicely for when you do try again! hopefully all goes well for you next time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to louhopeful For This Useful Post:

bebehvala  (30-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsW14, all your symptoms sound very promising! maybe you should hold out for a little longer and then hopefully your patience will be rewarded with a BFP!! good luck hun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    also I made a thread about this, but i'm going to post it here as well as i'm really in need of some support and advice from you wonderful ladies

Well, last night after only one more month of ttc (and failing) DP told me last night he doesn't want to try anymore because he feels like i'm pressuring him into having a baby

I have so many mixed emotions obviously i'm absolutely devastated. Ever since my m/c in May i've wanted a little one more than ever and maybe I have been a bit full on, but i never wanted him to feel pressured. I feel betrayed too because it was him who decided we start trying again. I know the m/c put him off and for that I just feel like a failure

I don't know how he could sit there and tell me he wants to try again and be pregnant by the end of the year and watch me get my hopes up and get so excited. Just to turn around and say he didn't mean it, he felt like he HAD to say it because I was pressuring him!

I'm so, so sad I feel heart broken and useless. If i hadn't miscarried I would be due in 12weeks and 4 days

I don't know what to think or feel anymore. DP has assured me he DOES want to have kids, just not now and not while he's feeling "pressured". i'm hating that word so much right now! I just thought I was excited..

When I told him that I feel like he lied to me he then changed it around to say that he goes through stages where he thinks he wants to have one now and then feels "pressured" (grr that word again) and thinks he doesn't want to anymore!

How can I take a more relaxed approach next time? I real feel like i've failed my partner, by making him feel the way he does. I feel horrible about the whole thing and cried myself to sleep last night!! Any advice from anyone that's been in a similar situation???

Thanks
    Reviews
    also I made a thread about this, but i'm going to post it here as well as i'm really in need of some support and advice from you wonderful ladies

Well, last night after only one more month of ttc (and failing) DP told me last night he doesn't want to try anymore because he feels like i'm pressuring him into having a baby

I have so many mixed emotions obviously i'm absolutely devastated. Ever since my m/c in May i've wanted a little one more than ever and maybe I have been a bit full on, but i never wanted him to feel pressured. I feel betrayed too because it was him who decided we start trying again. I know the m/c put him off and for that I just feel like a failure

I don't know how he could sit there and tell me he wants to try again and be pregnant by the end of the year and watch me get my hopes up and get so excited. Just to turn around and say he didn't mean it, he felt like he HAD to say it because I was pressuring him!

I'm so, so sad I feel heart broken and useless. If i hadn't miscarried I would be due in 12weeks and 4 days

I don't know what to think or feel anymore. DP has assured me he DOES want to have kids, just not now and not while he's feeling "pressured". i'm hating that word so much right now! I just thought I was excited..

When I told him that I feel like he lied to me he then changed it around to say that he goes through stages where he thinks he wants to have one now and then feels "pressured" (grr that word again) and thinks he doesn't want to anymore!

How can I take a more relaxed approach next time? I real feel like i've failed my partner, by making him feel the way he does. I feel horrible about the whole thing and cried myself to sleep last night!! Any advice from anyone that's been in a similar situation???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ryderashleysmum View Post
    Subscribing...I still lurk around girls
    Big hugs to Mumma & Cherished
    Thanks sweety I often think of you..... So close now wow that has gone fast, How exciting

Quote Originally Posted by FunKy~Mummy View Post
    DILDO CAM DAY lol oh its so silly when something so invasive gets you excited lol!!!! well FX we have at least one folli ready to go!! or nearly ready and PLEASE be a lining over 6mm and I will be soooo happy!!!

mwahs beautiful ladies!! xoxoxoxo
    Goodluck Ky!!! Cant wait to hear the results

Quote Originally Posted by over excited View Post
    Attachment 17641

Hi Ladies,

Had my 12 week scan and all is good! hope you are all well sending
    Lovin the pic! Yay you are past 12 weeks!!

Quote Originally Posted by bebehvala View Post
    Hi girls!

& to all.
    Oh bebehvala, I am so sorry for your loss make your self comfy on the couch until you are out of limbo land. I am going through a m/c atm too and it can be quite tough at times. Thinking of you x

Lou- Men dont express their emotions the same way we do and sometimes they are just difficult to read. My DP after our first loss said he didnt want to try again and I was heartbroken, but it was only because he didnt want to be hurt again and he didnt want to see me in so much pain (emotionally) I didnt realise how much it hurt him as he didnt show it the way I did. To take the pressure off a bit - DTD on any day not just fertile days, Try not to talk about when your ovulating or when your fertile week is. I know its hard because its on your mind 24/7 but try not to talk about it - meaning pregnancy and TTC as much, That's what I did. I am sure your DP will come around, he is probably just trying to deal with the loss too and maybe trying to protect himself from the pain.

AFM- Well I started m/c on the weekend. It hasn't been heavy or painful. I am feeling ok emotionally. I am not sure whether that's because I have been through this twice before or whether I just expect it to happen now and that it doesn't surprise me. Not sure if we will wait this cycle. I think we will just take it day by day and see what happens. DP has been amazing as usual, I am so glad I have him.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cherished For This Useful Post:

FunKy~Mummy  (31-08-2011),louhopeful  (30-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thank you Cherished for replying.. i'm going to do my best to take a breather and make some changes. big to you too I hope you're doing okay and if you need someone to talk to i'm here to listen. wishing you lots of love and strength to get you through the tough times hunny

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much Cherished. Can't imagine how you feel. My biggest of big cyber hugs to you

Not having read back through all of the posts are you TTC naturally or assisted?

xx

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanzibar View Post
    I'll be testing on day 14, same as you, as I want to wait until AF is late: no point in making myself sad with a BFN if I can wait a couple of days.

I've just read your TTC diary, it must help to get all of your thoughts out of your head and onto BH. I should really start my own. Did you decide on IUI or DTD this month?
    We're gonna give DTD another chance this time, FS seemed fine with that too.

[Sent from my iPhone]