A Soft Place To Land, Come In And Make Yourself Comfy!! TTC, BFP or Limbo Land #6 | Page 28 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I'm kate I'm coming up 27 and my dh is coming up 35. I have an almost 7 year old son from a previous relationship and have been TTC #2 with my husband for almost 6 years. Dh has a low sperm count and my periods are crazy irregular although I haven't been checked for any problems. I don't get much support from family & friends so would be great to make some buddy's going through the same thing

Thanks
    Reviews

Default New To This

Hello I'm new I'm 27 and trying to conceive I already have 2 daughters but now I'm trying and I'm looking into fertility pills

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. I'm Kat 34, DH is 32. We have a 16 month old little boy who's my heart and soul. Had a MMC the month before we conceived him and just had another one last month. Devastated over having 2 MCs but we really want to keep TTC baby #2 so we can add to our family and give our son a sibling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi! I am 24 and TTC baby one. Hubby and I have been trying for 2 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. I'm 29 & DH is 30. We're going to start trying this cycle but not getting too serious unless we make it to the end of the year with no BFP. Trying to keep it fun and enjoy the time with each other for now and see what happens. I really enjoy reading all of your stories! This forum has helped me so much in learning about how it all works