Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hmmm back on bubhub dont no if i should do this :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    I don't even know where to begin. I am new to ttc forums I guess I have turned to the online community in shear frustration of lack of support on the out side of the web. We are trying to concieve our first child together two yrs of trying in january, I have a dd who is 7 to someone else. This trying to comcieve buisness is emotionally draining.
    I have had ultrasounds, blood tests currently seeing a gyno have had swab test no infections. Had hormone test awaiting next gyno visit for results, that isn't until january. So intense waiting reults. Dh has been tested. All good except low volume but apparently that doesnt mean much. I am booked in for surgery october next year to see if tubes are blocked. I haven't been temping lately as its stressful and I work nights and find my temps are all over the place. Im im the tww phase and feeling hopeful. Cd 18 creamy cm. Any one else in a similar situation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I understand how you feel similar situation. I am lucky I have been one dd you can read my post to view my story. I am too in the tww again 2yrs ttc. Over it. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tww here as well not doing very well ATM damn homones

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hormones are the killer. An emotional roller coaster for the next two weeks. Fingers crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello, am I able to join. I had my lap, hyst, dye test and removal of stage 3 endo on the 29th November and just about to O in my new cycle so we can finally ttc again!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies! Im new to this forum all together! I don't know if I'm posting in the right spot, I don't know where I "fit" just yet haha!

I've been off the pill for 2 years today! I'm 26. me and hubby haven't been in a rush for anything to happen and just thought we'd let nature do its thing (but obviously nature doesn't have the same plans as we do)

This was my first month of charting cycles and my first month of REALLY wanting and being ready for a BFP and its all so new to me. i've been fine and positive until now but now i'm starting to get confused.....obviously if we've been 2 years now something is up? or not?

would the next step be getting assessed? Taking Clomid? we've both just started taking elevit and menevit .....I think I've started panicking

Any words of wisdom?

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherished View Post
    Not sure if anyone who was originally in this thread when I joined awhile back still reads this thread, but this was one of the first threads I joined and met some beautiful people. As time went on I celebrated with you girls as you all got your magical BFP and moved on to have beautiful little babies. And slowly one by one you all moved on. Well after alot of heartache, finally its my turn. I feel I can finally say that I am having a baby!!! It has taken awhile and we have lost too many babies in the last 2 years but finally I am in the 2nd trimester!
    Congratulations Cherished!! I have not been in here for ages and popped in today and was so happy to see your update

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanzibar View Post
    So excited for you, Cherished. I've been following your TTC/pregnancy diary. Congratulations!

ETA: I had twin boys 4 weeks ago. double rainbow babies! Hard work but loving it <3
    Thats fantastic news Zanzibar! I've been absent for about 2 years and am now finally pregnant with bub #2!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi everyone

I am jumping on the TTC bandwagon as of last night was originally going to wait until next year but that damn clock is loudly ticking - I'm noticing squishy newborn bubs everywhere! We have a 2yo DD who would love a playmate...
    Good luck everyone!