+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww what wonderful news Cherished!! Massive congrats xoxox

I hope everything goes smoothly right until you meet your little person!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay first ov post baby!!! Here we go again lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies,

I know that many of you probably don't remember me as I have been AWOL from bubhub for about a year or so - but for those of you who do, I just wanted to let you know the good news... After 18 months of TTC, I am now nearly 19 weeks pregnant with a due date of 1 February 2013.

My sincerest baby-dust wishes to all of you girls who are still on the TTC journey.

Aloria

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Ladies, I don't know how many remember me, I was in here late 2010. Well I got my BFP and went on to have a gorgeous little boy in September 2011. We were devestated when he was diagnosed with a rare lung disease in September 2012 and passed away 3 weeks later. We are shattered as you can imagine and we were going to TTC after C's 1st birthday and we have decided not to delay that and continue with our plan. Currently in the TWW. This thread helped me so much during my first miscarriage and my BFP with little CJ. It's so quiet in here now, I guess that is a good thing.

Sending love out to those on a prolonged TTC journey. xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Onion For This Useful Post:

E&bump  (14-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Hey Ladies, I don't know how many remember me, I was in here late 2010. Well I got my BFP and went on to have a gorgeous little boy in September 2011. We were devestated when he was diagnosed with a rare lung disease in September 2012 and passed away 3 weeks later. We are shattered as you can imagine and we were going to TTC after C's 1st birthday and we have decided not to delay that and continue with our plan. Currently in the TWW. This thread helped me so much during my first miscarriage and my BFP with little CJ. It's so quiet in here now, I guess that is a good thing.

Sending love out to those on a prolonged TTC journey. xxx

I am so very sorry for your loss of son what an awful thing to go through and my thoughts and prayers are with you. I do remember you, I think we may have joined around the same time after experiencing a m/c. I don't come in here often anymore and this thread is very quiet now
    Is this your first month at trying for your second bub?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope your little Connor and my little Tristan are playing happily in the stars xo

I'm still in limbo land... Tomorrow is 2 months since I lost my bub... Waiting until three cycles have passed before trying again. I don't know how I am getting out of bed some days... But life just keeps rolling along... /sigh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, this looks like a nice friendly thread can u add me, I have been TTC since May this yr, from WA
    Should be O'ing next w/e, fx wud be the best christmas gift
    Gl ladies x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default A Soft Place To Land, Come In And Make Yourself Comfy!! TTC, BFP or Limbo Land #6

Congrats cherished!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, wondering if I could join in.

I have two beautiful babies, Milly (8yrs) & Oscar (3yrs). I have PCOS and used a combo of clomid and metformin to concieve both of my children. I am trying to fall pg with our third (and last) baby, but I am so over clomid, the mood swings etc, etc. We have been using clomid on and off since DS was 4months old with no sucsess (ovulate sometimes, but no in my arms).

DH and I have decided to try au-natural for a few months, just keeping on with the metformin, trying to loose some weight and using some herbs from Sharky's healing centre. I am cd 19 today, had a positive OPK yesterday so guess what DH and I are doing tonight

Looking forward to getting to know you

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pizzle For This Useful Post:

NewMrs  (10-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone, hope its ok for me to join. Im at 11dpo I think and just hating this tww. whilst googling symptoms i found this thread, makes me feel less crazy Im not the only one who can't stop thinking babies!

My story is my partner(husband, got married a couple weeks ago : ) have been ttc for about 5months. We had a chemical pregnancy in April. My cycles were about 40-45 days since going off the pill last September. Since Feb they have dropped to 27-30days. Have seen a gyno cause something just doesn't feel right, he took bloods last time and get the results on Wednesday. This cycle I've been having cramps near right ovary area since ovulation and for the past few days had dull cramps/pressure over lower belly. Was showering evening of 9dpo and had sharp lower cramps 3 times. I brought cheap hpts and have been poas daily, all -. I just want a baby : ))