+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back Lannie!
    Well my opk tests arrived today - phew as cycle day 11!
    Zani did you end up doing the three nights in a row bd? Im seriously considering only doing two as i know DH gets very tired!! Im assuming that i will ovulate on cd15 so not long to go. Seeing my new doctor that the naturopath has referred me to tomorrow so will let you all know what happens!

Hows everyone's Mondayitis going? It our second wedding anniversary today and all im wishing for is that bfp!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies
    Thought Id pop in and say hi. Havent been in for a while been having some issues with ttc #2 so off to the drs I went, having bloods done cd17 this wednesday to see whats going on.

Jacks- goodluck with your opks, mine worked beautifully but dp felt pressured by them so I stopped using them
    Zanzibar - hope your pregnancy is going beautifully

Hope everyone else is well

lannie - hope you're feeling better soon

Hope everyone is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi hansmum hope you get some answers from your doc

Went to doctor today she was very good and thorough / I had an ultrasound of my ovaries and uterus - won't know the results for another two weeks as I'm getting bt done on Friday to check iodine etc and then one the following Thursday cd21 to check progesterone. She also advised since my cycles have been not regular to bd every second night from cd12 to cd16 - cd12 today so better get to it ! Negative poas this arvo might try again before bed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies and gents...Im in the Limbo section.new to bubhub..im 40 TTC have almost 3 toddler..Well im in limbo because its the dreaded TWW time,did the BD last tuesday,got my AF on Oct 2..Anyway ive been having all the symptoms of my 1st pregnancy,cramping,spotting,dizzy spells,weird vivid dreams and today i feel so sick,dont wanna eat,qeasy and a lot of pressure down my lower tummy,last night i had cramps bad in my lower left side.Also the CM has started,im not ovulating as ive been checking every 2 days and am now day 17 or something post AF.We have given ourselves 1 year only to TTC due to age,dont wanna go ivf and have had a difficult time with my son and no family support as they all live miles away..Thoughts anyone on whether these are the signs with your TWW as i NEVER get this any other time during ovulation or AF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey sonya - all your symptoms sound very promising. you get a BFP. I never had any symptoms at all with my 1st pregnancy until I was about 8 weeks and then it was only slight cramps and tinges in my lower tummy. Good luck send ing lots of baby dust your way

Jacks - my blood tests were done cd18 and my dr was testing my progesterone among other things. Question? do they usually test this early or wait til cd21. Ive read lots of posts that say cd21.

No news of results yet. Rang Thurs to get results and the dr still hasnt rung back I dont want to be patient about this. I want to know whats going on.

Hope everyone has a great weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Girls,
    Just letting you know on the 14th Oct at 9.10 am I had my little girl Isabella Anne, she was 6 pound 13 ounces, 49 cms and is so so beautiful. Thankyou to all the ladies in here that helped me with my TTCing.

Baby Dust to you all hope you all get your blessings very soon XX

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ryderashleysmum For This Useful Post:

Cherished  (24-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A massive CONGRATULATIONS! to you Ryderashleysmum!!!!

Sooo happy for you and your family! Hope you are well and your little girl is settling in at home well.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Shez191285 For This Useful Post:

ryderashleysmum  (24-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    YAY YAY YAY
    CONGRATULATIONS Ryderash on the arrival of your little girl!!! Its so good to hear from you!! I hope you and your little one are doing well.
    xoxoxox
    Take care

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cherished For This Useful Post:

ryderashleysmum  (24-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone,
    I haven't really been on here before so excuse me if I am a bit slow I have a 17 month old girl and myself and my husband have started trying this month for number two. My AF is very irregular ever since I stopped breast feeding my daughter at 11 months old. Anyway my daughter was not a planned pregnancy so I had no idea how complex having a baby is haha. I hope it happens straight away but we'll see. Because my AF is so irregular from 30-37 days long! I'm going to wait til the 15th of November to test. My last AF was the 7th of Oct but for some reason I think I have only just ovulated? ahhh too confusing surely it wasn't mean't to be so complex?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Jascar Goodluck with your testing!! Are you temping or anything to work out your ovulation day??