+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Of course i understand Zanzi I was meaning for you not to keep us waiting anymore and CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!! will be having a drink for you today - I'm still going to do the smep plan again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks jacks! Still freaking out! I reckon the SMEP is pretty good, scientifically it seems to make sense to me. I took EPO until o this cycle too, to increase me cm. What did the naturopath do/give you? I have no idea what they do. Did they give you an indication of what they thought the issue (if any) was?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    WOOOOHOOOOO ZANZI!!!!
    Congratulations!!!! OMG I am so happy for you!! I can't stop smiling!!! Wishing you a very safe pregnancy!!
    Silly question what does EPO stand for?
    xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Zanzibar!!! All the best hun! Fingers crossed you have a smooth an happy pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening primrose oil. It apparently helps with the EWCM, but you shouldnt take it after o as it causes contractions which can prevent implantation.

Thanks for all the good wishes! I still can't quite believe it's true, but am hoping and praying it's a sticky healthy one I get to bring home and keep for ever and ever I started with my preg vits today (I've only been taking folic acid so far), have bio oiled my tummy and have had a glass of milk so my teeth don't drop out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Zanzi. Hope you have an easy pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!!! Congratulations Zanzibar!!!! Wahooo!

It is a bit of a shock at first! I hope lil bub stays sticky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    For those of you who use oracle fertility OPKs, did you find them accurate, I am just confused! CD11 and I think I have a posi OPK ALREADY?? It was negative yesterday and the line was fairly light but todays is so so dark. Is it possible?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't use the oracle ones, but I've found mine to be pretty accurate. How many days in a cycle usually? This cycle I got positives on days 12, 13 and 14. My advice is get busy! I kept testing til I got a negative, DtD that night, then had a bit of a rest!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Zanzi! I just usually get a posi on CD13. I will do what you did and keep testing and DTD until I get a negative. At least I started temping this month so hopefully I should figure out when O happens. Lucky I was busy this morning , DP and I have a night apart tonight
    Oh and usually 28/29 day cycle...but this is the second cycle after m/c so things could be crazy still