+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girlies

Im just popping in, we are NOT TTC, but just after some info, as i remember some of the girlies in the TTC threads were FANTASTIC with info...and some familiar names are around.

Basically, i have a 5mnth old DS, am partly BF, and on the mini pill. So we def. arent TTC. With the mini pill my cycle has been messed up since about 3mnths...ive had "AF" Weekly (what a drag) but about 2 weeks ago i accidently forgot to take my pill 2, maybe 3 nights in a row, and didnt realise till later. I was due to start a new sheet, so it wasnt where it shoulda been.

Its been 3wks now since my last "AF". 3 days ago i had some dark brown spotting, which lasted about 24hrs. And nothing since. Im holding onto hope that AF comes in the next few days, and it was just breakthrough, and my cycle getting back to normal. What do u think the chances of it being implantation bleeding are? DF and i DID DTD around that time, and not that i had any real issues concieving, i figured with BF and all, i would be covered...

I know nothing about implantation bleeding, so im hoping im wrong, but thought id pick u lovely ladies brains...

Thanks in advance for ur help! (PLEASE have good news) lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Miggins how are you going with the injectables......this is what i have to look forward to yeah...i hope this month brings more good news for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies! Hope you are all keeping well.

Miggins, my testing buddy for September, my fingers and toes are firmly crossed (making it difficult to type!) for a BFP for both of us this month. I'm sure the 14th will be lucky!

I am now in the TWW. I'm pretty certain I had a positive OPK on CD 13 (now CD 15), but I'm second guessing myself. Lesson learned: will take pictures next time! Will carry on with the every other day until I get a BFP or AF arrives. Hopefully the former!

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh a new thread! it feels so small now!

Well had a busy weekend at weddings and TTC not sure if i O on thursday or friday but we had bd every night since Tuesday to Friday so now officially in the tww.

Topic of the wedding was everyone talking about their kids so felt completly left out.....said to DH im glad that we have much more to talk about then just one topic and was talking myself out of using the bread knife on one particular woman who was getting on my nerves. Couldnt have alcohol either as i wanted to give the ttc the best try i could!!!!

Hope you all have a good week!

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi Zanzibar!! Good to have a testing buddy. FX for you too! You're a couple of days ahead of me so I'll be keeping an eye out for your BFP

Quote Originally Posted by bubbanails View Post
    Miggins how are you going with the injectables......this is what i have to look forward to yeah...i hope this month brings more good news for you.
    hi bubba! Injectables are ok, do my 4th one tonight. Last nights injection (didnt hurt but) has left an unsightly bruise! The things we do to ourselves in the pursuit of a bub! I'm def bloated and getting twinges - must be those eggies growing. I should get the trigger on thurs morning if all looks good. When do you start? Have you done injectables before? Good luck!!

[Sent from my iPhone]

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be testing on day 14, same as you, as I want to wait until AF is late: no point in making myself sad with a BFN if I can wait a couple of days.

I've just read your TTC diary, it must help to get all of your thoughts out of your head and onto BH. I should really start my own. Did you decide on IUI or DTD this month?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subscribing...I still lurk around girls
    Big hugs to Mumma & Cherished

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG ryder...your almost due, boy has that gone quickly...well for me anyway. Hope your doing well and you birth goes perfect.

Miggins....No i have never done it before and we will start as soon as af arrives. My bloods showed i have no hormones at all without the clomid (prog below 1) so i have to take provera to being it on so ill start that tomorrow. I also have to have a HSG before cd12 and was told today that the IUI wont happen till the second month but im not sure why...maybe the first month is just getting my dose right and seeing if the tubes are clear.

Hope all goes well with your trigger and you catch that eggy.

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    bubbanails You are so not leaving me!!!! eva. I am making you your own comfy spot!!! xoxox <3 <3 <3 <3 you xoxox

ryderashleysmum mwahs hunny!!! how are you doing?? xoxox

miggins mwahs hunny xoxox good luck this cycle!!

zanzibar! I am doing the same although I now have a 2 1/2 week wait with a 16 day LP lol if I get that far xoxo good luck hunny!!

jacks81 aww hunny!!! I remember that feeling oh to well and I still wanna stab some people slowly with a spoon now lol!! I hope this is your cycle xoxoox

shadowangel0205 Hi hunny!!! your bubba is gorgeous...I hope AF comes but the mini pill and BF (esp missing a pill) could mean you are pregnant and it is perfect timing for implantation BUT in saying that with your AF all over the place it could just be hormones still settling...let us know how things go xoxoxo thinking of you!!

Mmomma2bee aghhhh for limbo land grrr!! I hope your not there much longer hunny xoxox I had a 65 day cycle only broken with Provera so I know the stupid feeling!! hugs xoxox

DILDO CAM DAY lol oh its so silly when something so invasive gets you excited lol!!!! well FX we have at least one folli ready to go!! or nearly ready and PLEASE be a lining over 6mm and I will be soooo happy!!!

mwahs beautiful ladies!! xoxoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    baby.jpg

Hi Ladies,

Had my 12 week scan and all is good! hope you are all well sending

11. The Following User Says Thank You to over excited For This Useful Post:

FunKy~Mummy  (31-08-2011)