+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Still not tested, cherished. I'm too scared! According to my app, AF is due today, and I am 14-16 DPO, depending on when o happened during my stint of 3 +ve OPKs. I'm too scared to dare believe that I'd be lucky enough to be pregnant in the 2nd month of TTC.

Symptoms:
    Tired
    Crampy
    Creamy cm
    Grumpy
    Sporadic back ache
    Difficulty sleeping (no bother napping on the sofa though)
    Nausea
    Constipation
    Some food tastes odd.

I have heard good things about oracle fertility. I think they are the guys I bought my preseed from.
    Last edited by Zanzibar; 06-10-2011 at 16:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers and toes crossed Zanzibar xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    Did ovulation tracking blood test on Wednesday. Nurse rang and said that day and Thursday are the right time. We wanted to use this month to our advantage such as undergoing HyCoSy this cycle so we got in a few extra days before hand. I had to pursuade my poor DH to have a go last night as the nurse suggested. Poor thing was so tired but did it anyway.

Im not religious but have found myself praying everyday.

Finally got the book "Bump an Grind" 2 days ago in the mail (Thanks Jacks for recommending it). It is so funny. it has helped me relax. Feeling quietly positive this month, but not trying to get my hopes up.

for everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaM84 View Post
    Hi everyone,
    Did ovulation tracking blood test on Wednesday. Nurse rang and said that day and Thursday are the right time. We wanted to use this month to our advantage such as undergoing HyCoSy this cycle so we got in a few extra days before hand. I had to pursuade my poor DH to have a go last night as the nurse suggested. Poor thing was so tired but did it anyway.

Im not religious but have found myself praying everyday.

Finally got the book "Bump an Grind" 2 days ago in the mail (Thanks Jacks for recommending it). It is so funny. it has helped me relax. Feeling quietly positive this month, but not trying to get my hopes up.

for everyone

Awww no worries hun - enjoy - im onto a new book at the moment called making babies by a dr sami -very very interesting so will keep me busy as AF arrived this morning a day late damn her- i was really hoping that maybe i might just be utd oh well never mind will give a chance for all the naturopath stuff to get through my system in time for the next ttc!

Have a good weekend everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Zanzi -Arrrrgggghhhh I am hanging out for you to test, I really think it will be a BFP for you!!! I believe you could be lucky enough to fall on the second cycle, it happened to me on the 2nd cycle which was a shock as after the first loss I was trying for 10 straight months!! I will check in first thing tomorrow morning!!

Sorry AF arrived Jacks but at least you can start on your new herbs/potions, Enjoy your weekend!!!

Goodluck Emma!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still haven't dared to test yet, cherished. I'm boring even myself now. Thank you all for putting up with me being an a-hole!

I am planning on testing in the morning. Unless AF gets me overnight. Or I chicken out

Jacks, I am sorry you got a bfn, but I'm glad AF has showed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok Zanzi.... I will be checking in on you tomorrow morning, best of luck xxoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't work out if my comment to you reads odd, jacks. What I meant is that I'm glad AF didn't keep you hanging on too long so you can move on with your next cycle. I hope the naturopath helps you get your baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanzibar View Post
    I can't work out if my comment to you reads odd, jacks. What I meant is that I'm glad AF didn't keep you hanging on too long so you can move on with your next cycle. I hope the naturopath helps you get your baby
    AWWW Zanzi - i really do hope you have a BPF!!
    at least now you are able to move onto the the cycle Jacks!

up-date on me... i had my U/S today.. my normal doctor wanted me to have it to check out my ovaries, while i was there she did an internal because she asked why i was in, after explaining my normal dr wanted this check up but i have been referred to a f/s because my normal dr thinks i dont ovulate, she decided to do an internal... she showed me what things were and knew i was only early in my cycle (CD 8 or 9)
    she mentioned that she highly doubts i have problems ovulating because my eggs(i think thats what she said) were all different sizes which is quite normal and if i was having that problem they would be around size 12... this is going back about 10 hrs ago so my memory is a little fuzzy...
    hubby and i have our date for tests to be done and then our date to see the f/s at the end of november... gahhh.. its sooo far away, but im holding onto hope of what the outcome of my scan today, that im "quite normal" LOL so atm im just going to put it down to bad timing for the last year, hubby works away(ones hoping)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok. Now I'm freaking out.