+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everybody

Welcome mrsboyts make yourself at home.

Oh Jacks so sorry you're out for this month. next month is for you!

Zansibar any new symptoms today?

Bumble bee Good luck with the TWW. I know what you mean about all those internet cheapies! I just want to dive right in & go POAS crazy !

Ky

AFM CD20, 4DPO so another 4 days to wait & then I POAS, unless AF rears her ugly head.

to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone - i will get better once af arrives then i know its back to ttc again!
    thought this was funny though in my spam email today (chinese horoscope!!)
    Problems. Problems. Problems! Dont let them get you down. Often times if you do a little scratching beneath the surface of what seems to be an obstacle, a solution will reveal itself, but maybe not until the middle of the month.

Heres hoping!

Sazra - good luck patiently waiting i reckon for our sanity they should only be sold in a packet of one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed sarza!! 4 days !! Hope u get a bfp!! (my iPhone wans to change bfp to NFL lol)

Hope af arrives soon jacks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well I'm out :-) good luck to everyone still in the tww.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everybody

mrsboyts sorry to hear that this wasn't your cycle Here's hoping the next one is lucky

Jacks maybe the Chinese are onto something I am totally with you on the single packaging of preg tests! But then it wouldn't be a "bargain"

Cherished awesome to here the witch is gone again. for you!

bumblebee LMAO

Zanzibar any movement on the POAS front? Do we have a second line yet?

AFM impatiently waiting & trying to keep my mind of POAS It's rather frustrating. DH keeps telling me that I'm extra moody so I hope that's a good sign, although not for him when I rip his head off for looking at me sideways

3 days to go

for you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No more POAS at the moment, but haven't been visited by AF yet either. By my calculations she was due yesterday (day 28 of a usual 27 day cycle) but my app reckons she should show up tomorrow (I had a freak 35 day cycle due to o coinciding with night shifts, so was delayed a week and screwed up my average cycle length).

A new symptom for today is that I'm furious with everything and everybody. Zanzi-man reckons this is pmt, but I usually get the rage earlier than this. Im pretty tired too, and have had a little nap this afternoon.

I only have a FRER left now, no more Internet cheapies, so will be waiting until Saturday morning to try out that bad boy. Fingers crossed for me and everyone else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks sazra! I'm happy that my body is finally doing what it's meant to be doing. Mr Boyts and I have been trying for 5 years and I think this is the first time i have o'ed I'm off to see fs on Tuesday to get my day 21 blood tests :-) so hopefully my numbers are high :-) aunt flo is super light so I'm not sure what's the go! Good luck everyone else in the tww :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh zanzi my fingers and toes are crossed for you! maybe ur af can visit me as im out for sure this month!
    AFM cycle day 28 today and no AF. Felt so sick in the tummy yesterday i thought it could be af on her way - and a negative preg test confirmed this last night. Im just waiting for her to arrive so i can start temping. I consulted a naturopath today (as i have always been sceptical regarding them) and she was brilliant! I should of gone sooner after my mc. I couldnt believe what she could tell me from looking into my eyes with a torch- unbelievable. She finally diagnosed me with adrenal fatigue - i have been back to my gp ever since my glandular fever 15 years ago feeling sluggish and tired constantly - would send me off for bloods to check iron levels, thyroid etc. This affects the adrenal glands being exhausted and hence affected in producing adequate quantities of hormones. She has now sent me off to a doctor who will do further testing on this along with my oestrogen, progesterone and immune levels. SHe also confirmed that i have good follies and i do ovulate. I am now taking a syrup (made up by the naturopath), oestrogen & Ovarianne tablets along with my elevit tablets- i have my own pharmacy at home!!!!! Feeling much better and ready for next months ttc - hurry up AF!
    Last edited by jacks81; 05-10-2011 at 18:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,
    I just wanted to introduce myself.. I'm 30 & my husband is 34 we have 2 beautiful boys 7 and nearly 6.. We have finally decided that we would like one more little person to join our family.. I have severe endometreosis so don't know if I have left it too late.. but I am excited & have everything crossed I have to wait 3 months before I can start TTC though as I have to wait to be fully covered with our health fund. Just wanted to say Hi to everyone & glad I found you all..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ILoveChocolate, Welcome to our little thread. Wishing you lots of luck in yout TTC journey when you are ready to start

Zanzi - Have you tested again yet? I don't know how you have the strength to wait till saturday, any sign of AF yet? I have a good feeling for you this month

Jacks - YAY so glad the Naturo went well, makes me want to see one now. Any sign of AF yet? How many DPO are you?

How is everyone else going?? I start new OPKs tomorrow and I hope they are good, I got them from oracle fertility....anyone used them before?