+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh bubbanails hope you get some answers soon !
    Welcome bumble bee mummy!
    Zanzibar how is your tww treating you?
    Sazra hope you got a pos opk and catch that eggy!!!
    Cherished- hope your inbox is empty, did you have a good weekend?
    Afm cycle day 18 am scared to go to gym incase I upset anything but I need to exercise!!! Not testing until day before af which is 04th oct - thinking of seeing a natropath if i don't get a bfp soon!

Jacks x
    Last edited by jacks81; 25-09-2011 at 20:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jacks, I'm currently ignoring the TWW in true fingers-in-my-ears-I-can't-hear-you-lalala style

Nothing going on really, I'm not sure I actually O'd this month, we did plenty of BDing and at the right time, according my my OPKs so I just don't know. No symptoms at all; I'm tired, but I'm on night shifts this week, so I'm not reading anything into it. I'm still not planning on testing until the 6th, but I reckon I'm 6DPO today, so could realistically test in 8 days, but I'm going to try not to. Well. I might use my Internet cheapy, but will definitely be saving my FRER. God, I have the will power of an addict! I hope I am 6DPO, it's just the whole 3 days of pos OPKs have thrown me. I had EWCM and high CP the day before my 1st pos, so I reckon I should probably take that 1st one as o happening 12-36 hours after that. Gah. It's too confusing.

I went to Toys R us to get a present for a friends little one the other day, and couldn't resist buying a Lamaze octopus, which I've put away. I would say that I guess that suggests I'm feeling pretty positive about this month, but I also ordered 25 OPKs off eBay too!

Bubbanails, how terribly confusing. I hope it all works out well for you
    Last edited by Zanzibar; 25-09-2011 at 21:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubbanails. I feel for you. hat is so confusing.
    Zanzibar. If you are able to wait to take that test, you are my hero. Im never able to wait.

Off to have my pelvic ultrasound and HyCoSy later this morning. Too bad I cant have a glass of wine before I go. They should at least buy me a drink after what they are about to do to me Cant wait for it to be over. That way all our tests are done and we can move on to the next step which is probably insemination

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi beautiful ladies..... I am so so so very sorry I have been MIA. Since the break in my PTSD had really reared up and my kids haven't been coping very well. I have just been plodding along trying my hardest to get it together. Please forgive me I am so sorry I haven't been here for you all.

I do have some news I would like to share with you.

I ovulated on the night of Fathers day...... It was also the weekend of the break in so my mind really was else where....I was asked to go out for a night with friends on the 17th. I was sure I was not pregnant and started drinking a burbon at about 1pm at a pub I was at....well it was all downhill from there. I was so sick I had to put it down and I sat on Ice water the rest of the night and came home early even though I was meant to spend the whole night out.....

I knew then I was pregnant I was 4 weeks and 1 day.......

my last cycle I had a 16 day LP and a 30 day cycle...MY Fs said that was coz my progesterone level was so high......this cycle my progesterone was normal so I had expected a 14 day lp I tested then and it was negative. I knew it was just early and I spent the next 4 days checking the loo paper...When I got to 18dpo I was 100% sure and I whispered to hubby we made a baby.....he was so excited, however 10mins later I started spotting. I was wearing a pad but it was on the loo paper on Fri was the heaviest with really dark brown spotting, still only on the loo paper....it had eased by sat night and I had no spotting til a 10 cent piece last night and then this morning.
    today I am feeling like crap I really hope that is a good sign!!! I have a lot of niggles in my uterus that I didn't have with laykin, but that I def had with my 2 cherubs....I am feeling tired and needing to wee lots!!!
    I have decided to not do any tests but to wait til I have a scan next Monday as nothing will change the outcome right now and I am listening to my body rather than relying on tests that will just panic me anyway.....
    I just took the huge step and checked out me EDD which I knew anyway as May was not a great month for me, but as a beautiful friend said, now I can make beautiful memories in that month...
    My babies heart is the size of a poppy seed...so that is what I am calling him or her and my due date is the 26th of May 2012. My beloved poppa passed away on the 28th. falling pregnant on fathers day and being due when I am surely has to be a positive sign.....I hope.

so that is my news...As I know more and feel better I will definitely update you all

love and kisses to you all

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FunKy~Mummy For This Useful Post:

laurea  (26-09-2011),Shez191285  (26-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everybody

bumble bee - welcome pull up a seat & make yourself comfy but hopefully not for too long!

laurea - for you. I'm sure you will handle a baby by yourself. Do you have a good support network? Single mums need a good support network but their kids aren't necessarily any worse off than those with two parents. For now though, good luck with the pregnancy, I hope you feel better soon

bubbanails - that must be so confusing. I hope everything is straightened out soon for you. Keep us updated. I hope it's a & nothing sinister.

Jacks - stay strong waiting til Wednesday - I hope you can hold out & you get a

Zanzibar - Good luck with the TWW

EmmaM - I hope your trip to the doc goes well & you don't feel too violated I agree - they should at least buy you a drink or something.

Funky Mummy - Congratulations!! Awesome news. I hope your luck rubs off on the rest of us! Definitely keep us updated.

AFM - CD13 & all negative OPKs so far. We've just been BDing every day since Friday & shall do until we get our positive OPK. DH was too tired last night though, poor dear but he won't be getting off so easily tonight
    In other news, I was a proper little housewife on the weekend, cooking & cleaning & then we had friends over for dinner Saturday night & watched the footy with them. Overall it was a lovely weekend.
    I hope you all had equally wonderful weekends too.

for everybody

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sazra For This Useful Post:

FunKy~Mummy  (27-09-2011),laurea  (26-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well it seems, as my doctor puts it...the US people overreacted ! It appears to be a cyst i my uterus as all bloods are negative. So i have my HSG flushy thing booked for thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I had the ultrsounds and HyCoSy today. It was not too embarrassing. The ladies were really nice and very understanding. It was quite painful though but the two ladies worked it out really well so i didnt even know they had transitioned from hycosy to internal pelvic ultrasound. at least the pain only lasted a few minutes. But it was the most horrible experience ive had so far, which with all things considered isnt that bad.

They told me i had the "Elle McPherson of cervix's" so that sounds pretty good and several good sized eggs and as one doctor put it "a big juicy one" which will be the one for this cycle. So basically a really good outcome which is a refreshing change of pace, considering there is always something wrong with my health.
    They also mentioned that this cycle and possibly the next will be the most promising as the hycosy cleans out and opens up the tubes, making pregnancy easier. Has anyone heard of anyone getting pregnant after this procedure?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, well I had my 3d scan today and got some excellent pictures (which ill share with you guys once I get home to a computer today or tomorrow), today is my morph scan and tomorrow is my ob appointment for a check up and amnio results

Me and DP are happy and know what we are having we are keeping it a secret at the moment but I'd happily share it with you ladies who I have got to know during my journey to this point, just send me a pm so some family members on here can't see it

Hope you are all going well! Sending you all lots of baby dust and I'm keeping my fingers crossed, especially for you and Lil poppy seed, Ky!
    Last edited by Shez191285; 27-09-2011 at 05:47.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shez191285 For This Useful Post:

FunKy~Mummy  (27-09-2011),laurea  (27-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just popping in to tell Emma that i had a hycosy in february and I fell pregnant the very next month! And only 1 of my tubes was clear!! Good luck!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulandwaiting For This Useful Post:

EmmaM84  (27-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats hopefulandwaiting. that i get some of your luck