+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    YAY Jacks!!! TGIF enjoy your break, I would be buggered too - Your poor DH must be tired Goodluck for this month, I hope the TWW goes quickly for you!!

Laurea, how is your pregnancy going?
    And welcome Lamabana

Thanks for the wishes Ryderash Hope your doing well

Ky - Thinking of you!!

Zanzi - are you resting after all that BD, I would be

Well CD28 and a BFN. So I just wait for AF now. Hopefully I have better luck next month and the countdown starts all over again

Have a lovely weekend everyone!!
    xox
    Last edited by Cherished; 23-09-2011 at 13:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry Cherished.here's hoping it's just late implantation. If not, onwards and upwards I guess. Sucks though.

Jacks, how tiring is all the BD? Now I like it as much as the next person, but man it's hard work when it's for a purpose! I wish I could just take a pill and be knocked up, so we could just DTD for fun! We were going to do it 'once more for luck' (Zanzi-man's word) last night, but as soon as I hit the pillow I was out like a light, whoops!

I got a parcel through the post today: it was photos of my daughter, her hand a foot prints and her hospital tag

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zanzi - Oh sweety, how nice it must be to have those things, but I cant imagine the pain and emotions you must be feeling....Just wanted to give you a BIG HUG Thinking of you xoxoxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zanzibar big hugs I feel for you

Jacks good luck for the TWW I really hope the next 2 wks go really quickly for you & that there's a awaiting you at the end. And I am totally with you on the TGIF I am so over this week.

Cherished I really hope that it's just a false negative & AF doesn't show her ugly face but if she does, hopefully she leaves quick & you can be back before long.

hi LamaBana I hope you get your in no time.

AFM - CD10 so OPKs for me & we'll see if I can pin point the O

for all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cherished - big hugs to you - your message box is full again!!!!

oh **** the boss is back at work! will post later!!!

have a good weekend girlies!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jacks81 For This Useful Post:

Cherished  (24-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Another newbie

another newbiw, Can i join the couch too???
    Currently ttc #2 but i have a hostile uterus so we've been playing the patient game that i'm not so good at lol. Currently CD9 so hubby is starting to get excited again lol. Cheeky bugger!

Zanzibar, big hugs for you i cant imagine what you are going through, xoxoxo

Bring on October!!! DD is turning 10, so fingers crossed it will be a lucky month!!!
    (thats the first time i have written it, 10yo OMG, paper bag, paper bag!!)

fingers crossed with lots of babydust for us all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello BBM I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you both October IS a lucky month btw

Cherished you're gonna be sorry you asked hahaha. I feel horrible all day every day so far. I have a pudgy stomach all of a sudden, no energy and everything i eat makes me feel sick. I'm only 7 weeks. I'm praying it gets better by 12 weeks at the latest.

The pregnancy thing is sinking in now and i'm starting to panic slightly about how i'm going to cope with it all on my own But, i'm just going to have to somehow. I hope it's all hormonal and a normal part of adjusting to an unplanned pregnancy.
    Last edited by laurea; 24-09-2011 at 00:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quickie update....I didnt end up having the HSG. We did a urine preg test wich was negitive, then the ultrasound....which showed something the tech and doctor there said looks like a 5 weeks pregnancy ! Now i had to take the provera for 10 days then had a bleed 9 days later for 3 days very light. They sent me for bloods straight away and the results came back negative. So i have no idea whats going on, not sure if i was preg and it didnt expell itself with no preg hormones and all or its just to early to detect??? So confused right now. My fs is ringing me back monday with what to do next.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbanails View Post
    Quickie update....I didnt end up having the HSG. We did a urine preg test wich was negitive, then the ultrasound....which showed something the tech and doctor there said looks like a 5 weeks pregnancy ! Now i had to take the provera for 10 days then had a bleed 9 days later for 3 days very light. They sent me for bloods straight away and the results came back negative. So i have no idea whats going on, not sure if i was preg and it didnt expell itself with no preg hormones and all or its just to early to detect??? So confused right now. My fs is ringing me back monday with what to do next.
    OMG how confusing, even I am confused. So is there a chance you are early in pregnancy then?? Keep us updated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes very confusing....yes there is a tiny chance i could be we wernt on any meds this month so i didnt get AF. My doc did some bloods to see of i Od, but hey said that no hormones were detected at all. So i went on to take provera for the 10days and af came 9 days after i finished the tablets but only light for 3 days.

So maybe i Od later while i was on the provera ?? but you would think if you can see it on the ultrasound, they would be able to detect it in the blood test ! they didnt tell me a number so i dont know if it was a low result or a definite negative.

I have had light cramps since af finished and still have them now, i guess we will just have to wait and see and think positive thoughts.

My older sister had a cervical cancer removed this year.....im thinking it might be something bad like that but trying to stay positive.

Thank you for reading my winge