+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Going in for ultrasounds in a few days. Having a pelvic ultrasound and something called HyCoSy. What I am wondering is has anyone else had this done, does it hurt and how long does it take?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    emma- I have had a Hycosy and I dont want to put you off but mine hurt. In saying that I took some nurofen plus before I left for my appointment but because the Dr was running late (1hr and a half) and the nurse kept making me empty my bladder by the time I had the appointment the nurofen had worn off so I pretty much had it done with no pain relief. It just felt like really bad period pain and it only lasted for a minute or so. Take some pain killers about 20 min before the hycosy.

Took a test this morning and got a BFN, I will test again tomorrow just to make sure. I have cramps and feel bloated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Hi ladies :waves: can I come jump on that couch? We are almost ready to try again. First one ended in m/c 3 weeks ago today was 7 weeks. Have a check up & pap at docs next week then hopefully all good to go! We would really love

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Bigger Danny phone sending too soon. Would love to be utd by chrissie but getting close. Good luck to u all

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome lamabana82 - im also hoping for an utd xmas present! my first ended in mc in june at 5 weeks so have been trying to conceive again since August.

Emma - good luck for your ultrasound hun.

Cherished - i hope that testing is too early for you

Zanzibar - my af is due on the 6th , im always worried about getting a bfn so if she doesnt show then i will test (and will cave in and test early!!!maybe the day before!) - im running out of pregnancy tests! what cycle day are you up to?

AFM cd15 another pos opk this morning - so will bd tonight - and rest tomorrow night , it has ended up being 4bd nights in a row on the smep

Thanks
    Reviews
    We've had the same this cycle, jacks. Currently CD16 and the past 4 nights has been action battle stations! According to my app, AF is due on the 6th, based on a 29 day cycle. My last 2 cycles have been a bit weird 35 days and 25 days) but I usually have a 27 day cycle. My calculations say that AF should be here on the 4th, but I'm going with the app just in case. That way I'm less likely to get a BFN, if I can wait patiently: unlikely!

I'm going to call today 1DPO as I got a negative OPK yesterday. O may well have been earlier, but I reckon this is the best way to count it.

Cherished, how are you going? Testing tommorrow !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    juat wanted to say goodluck for your morning test cherished hope it was just a tad to early today XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello lovely ladies Hope you don't mind me joining in. I'm a single mum of 4, pregnant with 5th. Alone. FOB was abusive, doesn't want the baby at all, blah blah long story.
    I'm currently 6 weeks and 5 days

You can normally find me in the symptoms thread winging

I love reading about POAS's and people TTC and generally chatting with all the other mums and soon to be mumas
    Last edited by laurea; 22-09-2011 at 21:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everybody

laurea make yourself comfortable.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sazra For This Useful Post:

laurea  (23-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Thank GOD its Friday! Busy weekend ahead though!

Well did LH surge last night with a negative result, did have one yesterday morning so bd last night taking it to four nights bd in a row this week....im buggered

welcome laurea

have a good weekend everyone im now officially in the tww