+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Right. I have just had my 3rd positive opk in a row. I test at 4pm each day, and I got my first pos on Sunday, one yesterday and another today! Ay ideas what is going on? I only got one pos last cycle, and assumed I caught the tail end of my surge.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherished View Post

AFM - Testing on Friday So I better get some HPT as there is none in the house LOL
    good luck cherished!!! hun!!

AFM - tested early and got a very faint BFP!! Hoping for a sticky one this time!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Zanzibar well done on catching your surge, i also would not know what was going on! Im on cycle day 12 today and thought i would get pos opk this morning and got a no no. Thought i would try a different brand once home from work and there it was! so on the smep we bd last night so do we bd for another two nights in a row??!!

Cherished - sending you lots of baby dust for your test on Friday

Louhopeful- thats exciting news please sprinkle the baby dust around!

AFM pos opk tonight CD12- better get the ironing done so im in DH good books tonight LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been reading that multiple positive OPKs can indicate an anovulatory cycle still crossing my fingers for a June baby. I'm going to carry on with the OPKs until they're negative and will BD each pos day and the 1st negative day, then Zanzi-man can have a rest!

Jacks, I think you need to BD the day of your pos OPK, the day after (should be o day, if things are going according plan, unlike my stupid body!) and the day after that. Day off then once more for luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanzibar View Post
    I have been reading that multiple positive OPKs can indicate an anovulatory cycle still crossing my fingers for a June baby. I'm going to carry on with the OPKs until they're negative and will BD each pos day and the 1st negative day, then Zanzi-man can have a rest!

Jacks, I think you need to BD the day of your pos OPK, the day after (should be o day, if things are going according plan, unlike my stupid body!) and the day after that. Day off then once more for luck!
    Thinking of you! I hope this month is your month! You too jacks! Sending baby and lots of :babydust: to all of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    awwww Lou i hope its a super duper BFP in a couple days!

im on CD 21, had my blood tests yesterday for my hormones ect.. i decided id test even though i know its early...
    first time ever ive had a evap line show!! im not getting my hopes up but i was like 'ohhh so thats what it looks like in real life" (looks the exact same as the pics i saw on google) it was super light and hardly even there at all, needless to say im hoping when i test next week its a second line.. or at least heres to hoping it is!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Lou!! Congrats on the early bfp!!

Zanzibar I get the same thing happen to me on a regular basis regarding posi opk. I think it's more common than realised because after the first posi opk you are supposed to stop testing. I keep testing lol and that's why I seem to get about 3 days of posi opk. It could be the start of the surge and the peak and the going down of the surge you are catching if that makes sense.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope so, cherished. It's good to know that it's not just me. Still DTD every day - it's tiring!

2 more sleeps till you test! Yay!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Zanzibar For This Useful Post:

Cherished  (21-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zanzibar- are you worn out!! LOL

I got the pos opk last night and then again this morning - we had BD for the past two nights and will again tonight. Wondering though whether to rest DH tomorrow night even if i still get the pos opk in the morning, what do you ladies think.

Chersihed this baby dust is for you hun -

Keeping my fingers crossed for BFP's we all deserve them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Negative opk today. I'm not sure when I should have/have ovulated due to multiple OPKs (if I even have/will!). From what I've read, I'll either have ovulated 12-48 hours after the first pos, or 12-48 hours after the last one, best we keep at it then!

At this rate, I'm going to have to stock up on isotonic sports drinks! Jacks, are you my testing buddy this month? I'm going for the 6th if AF hasn't arrived by then.