+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default International clinics

I am sure this has been covered before, but I can't seem to find any recent threads. We are considering going abroad for an Egg Donor. Ideally we want an anonymous donor. Has anyone been abroad, perhaps to the USA for an egg donor?

Thanks
    Reviews
    email me on faithhaugh@hotmail.com - i can help you with international clinics that have annonymous donors.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Picsces. I will email you, but I was also after people's experiences. Its already a difficult decision and I would love to know some first hand experiences of the process.

I should also say to bubhubbers it has been awhile since I used this forum but I used to be a regular when I had my first baby (naturally!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    I am about to go to South Africa at the end of September, so fingers crossed for a good experience and BFP. I have to say the process has been great so far.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default may be looking for a donor in the not too distant future.

hi everyone,
    I am half asian half caucasian so possibly after an asian donor. Anyone know if there is a donor program going on anywhere in asia? I was also after an idea of cost if possible.
    thanks for your help
    Drea
    Last edited by Bubblegumleaf; 31-08-2011 at 21:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tadaaaa,
    Hi, I have heard of clinics in Thailand that are reputable, but have no idea of the cost, or who they are. There are indian ones too.
    Brindo, I am also off to SA in a month, getting very nervous and excited.
    Where are you going and what clinic etc.
    Wishing you all the very best and good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Francie - I am going to Cape Town with Cape Fertility. What about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Francie,
    Thanks for the information. I will keep this in mind. I see that you are heading to South Africa to fulfil your baby dream. All the very best to you.

Brindo, I wish you the same. Safe traveling, hope to hear good news from you soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would go to www.ivfmiraclebaby.com - they arein BAngkok, half the price but double the care, customer service, i was therer in January and would def go back to donate if i had to. Dont let the fact that it is in Bangkok deter you - it was cleaner and classier than our top hospitals here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Pisces, I contacted ivfmiracle about a week ago after reading info posted earlier & unfortunately they responded saying they couldn't offer any Caucasian donors, so very limited at the moment unless you are looking for an asian donor,

Thanks for the info tho x

Good Luck everyone on your respective donor journeys. I am still struggling to get my dh to even consider this path. He says 4 years of ivf he has done his bit, is getting too old and that is it, and yet I spent most of the morning with my clinics counsellor crying my eyes out, this trying to have a baby never seems to get any easier

x