+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi LizzieG, mammalinz and others on this thread,
    Just letting you all know I'm feeling a little better, thanks to Zofran, but have managed not to take one today and feeling ok. Maybe the MS is starting to go! Im nearly 12 weeks... so Im hoping it will disapear . I have my 12 week US tomorrow. looking forward to that to see how things are progressing. Then get results on Mon 3rd Oct for that and blood test for DS. Had one at 7 weeks to confirm pregnancy and saw a heartbeat then. Im interested to see how big the baby is- I have really popped out and look at least 4 months pregnant!
    Hope you are all progressing well.
    All the best
    SR Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    siennaray - I am so glad you are feeling better ! . I am now 21 weeks pregnant and even with the anti-sickness tablets ... I am still being sick everyday - what are you gonna do .. . I think for you, the MS will go, YAY... and then things will start to look and feel better. Good luck, relax and enjoy your 12 week scan . It is a real milestone ! You ll have to post some photos of your baby bump! Let us know how you go today xxx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mammalinz For This Useful Post:

siennaray  (22-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So glad you're feeling better Siennaray, how did the scan go? I'm the same, my belly popped out pretty early, I'm sending pics home to my family and they can't believe I'm only 15 weeks, I'm pretty much out of my normal clothes. So yeah, I'm a bit concerned I'm growing a monster baby ..... I remain in blissful denial about the whole giving birth thing for now.

How great it is feeling your baby move Mammalinz?? I can't wait. This week I really thought I felt ours, a lump suddenly appeared on the side of my tummy, I was a bit upset to be told by the doc that it was probably just poo (sorry, TMI!).... disturbing for hubby as at the time I had him feeling around my belly so he could 'feel involved' ... for poo, HAHAHAHAHA, oh how he laughed ..... 8-/

Saw the doctor at the hospital yesterday just to go over a few things before I embark on the midwife programme. He checked the heartbeat which of course made me cry! Best sound in the world .

Still another 5 weeks until the 20 week scan, I'm sooooo impatient! But learning to believe in it a bit more now. I think I may have to buy a doppler tho

Thanks
    Reviews
    LizzieG - I bought a doppler for $50 off ebay. Now that I have it, I have stopped using it (hee hee) and worrying so much. Worth $50 for the peace of mind, i think! Oh that is so exciting, you are just a little behind me, not much at all. Oh the 20 weeks scan is GREAT! just such a relief, nice to find out the sex, blah blah blah - but gosh - it is agony getting to 20 weeks. .
    now the 20 week mark has come or gone, i feel as if it is going too quickly . Hee hee - some of us are never happy Your doing a mid wife program, tell me more!! My FS has turned into my Ob... and i will not have any such luck of having a midwife program - I am going to cut wide open .

You sound in wonderful spirits - makes me happy . You will feel baby moving around soon enough - it is a wonderful, bizarre, interesting feeling. Kind of like a water seal in your tum tum

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone can i join you. find the other threads quite big and hard to follow. and as i am 40 figure i belong here with you all. as you share the same fears and concerns. this is my first babie and im 14 weeks so far. had my nt scan which took 2 hours as this naughty baby wouldnt keep still for its photo op. but got told last week all my leaves are in normal range. so that was a huge relief. hope everyone is enjoying the weekend hope to read more about you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    ladyJane - Welcome !!! Yes, please join us! 2 hours for your NT scan, impressive.. I thought mine was long (hee hee ) taking about an hour. It is reassuring (I find) the technicians wont let you go until they have all the information they need. Congratulations on your levels being within normal range . I spent so much time stressing if I should get an amnio in the end. My FS stated - the 20 week scan would give me 75% assurance that everything was okay.. I think so far so good... It is scary being this age and dodging all the 'risks,' but we will all pull through . Where are you located? I am in Melbourne? Have you told people about your pregnancy ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    mammalinz thanks for the welcome glad i found you guys on this thread. im in adelaide
    im actually starting to worry more about how im going to cope with the sleepless nights and the breast feeding now being older i know bit crazy and still plenty of time to worry about that yet. as for the amnio i kept telling dh i wouldnt have it as it would make no difference to my having the baby he was more worried about it think i was just trying to hanging in there and belive everything has to be ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    ladyJane - I have found I have started to have sleepness nights (bad bladder control ) !! I think our body starts to prepare us early for such things. What worries you re: breast feeding? the pain? I was thinking of trying to find a breast feeding education class prior to little bub being born. I have a 12 year old, and was unsuccessful with the breast feeding with him - hoping to have a bit more luck, this time around!! re: sleep - in the end - i slept when baby slept, so I had lots of day sleeps, it helped with being able to cope..
    I think if you are going to keep a bub regardless of amnio results, I am with you = there is no point putting yourself through it! . Sounded frightening to me

Lizzie G - big hello

siennaray - How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mums-to-be

Mammalinz, I'm finally eligible to join this thread with you!

I was due to do my test tomorrow...Well I couldn't wait the extra day... DH suggested if we do the test today at least we can celebrate together rather than him rushing off to work. So I got up and did the test this morning....

I can't believe it! I've been going back to see the test result all day, sitting on the basin. After 2 yrs, 18mths of jabs, etc, we're finally on our way to parenthood!

That puts me at just under 3wks pregnant - nothing like all of you lovely ladies

Now I know it's soooo early to be too confident, but I've felt it was right all the way thru this time. I fully believe acup has made the diff. My acup lady said she's treated 9 ladies this year so far and all who have fallen preg have kept it, so I'll just have to keep that record going

From a finally pregnant mother-to-be, here's lots of babydust to you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    lilwish - OMG, OMG, OMG
    Welcome and congratulations !!!
    I just did a little dance around the kitchen - too funny! That is bloody fantastic
    Yay you !! Oh it takes soooooo long to get here, but your here !!! wow ! What time is your blood test, tomorrow

oh yay, yay, yay
    congratulations again ......