+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep – Love your attitude – can you bottle it and send it my way ! I think it will be the longest 7 days of my life. How are you going? I think i worry too much

LizzieG – How you going ? Told anyone, yet ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You can't worry it's out of our hands what will be will be stay positive and keep yourself busy then before you know it Friday will be here!!! Take care and enjoy your weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leanne I completely agree, worrying is pointless and you saying that gave me such a revelation. Self preservation kicks in every now and again and you prepare yourself for disappointment but yes, worry won't chance a thing so enjoy right?! I keep telling myself that there's going to be a baby in March and that's the end of it damn it!

Mammalinz, your 20 week scan is this coming Friday, or last? Are you finding out what you're having? You'll definitely be feeling the big boot in the belly soon, so special.

I will definitely be crying on Wednesday, I cry if someone even mentions crying, hahaha. Yesterday DH's niece was telling me how he first told her about me and that set me off, very embarrassing!

All is still going well with us, feel like a child waiting for Christmas, Wednesday is such a long time coming. And we got our first ante natal appointment at the Mater Public in the mail so that's Thursday, we're on the road, w'hoo!! Still haven't told anyone outside the 'inner sanctum', once Wednesday comes around I can tell work and finally stop wearing belly conceiling outfits - bring on the fat clothes I say!! I haven't put on any weight but my boobs and belly are decidedly ample 8-/ Our EDD is 18 March.

Leanne how far along are you??? Sorry if you've already told me, my memory is shot to pieces.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls
    Just letting u know that I miscarried on Monday night so I'm out of the over 40 and pregnant thread for a while!!
    I wish u all the best of luck and I will check in to see how all of you wonderful woman are going!! Lizzie stay positive xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep - I am so sorry you have miscarried . My heart goes out to you ... IVF can be so cruel ..I have miscarried, it is heartbreaking. Take care of you ~

LizzieG - Baby in March - . When is your due date? My scan is on Friday - am are very scared.. but i have to remember how fortunate i am, for having gotten this far ! I will find out the sex.. I will find out everything I can. Wednesday - was that your 12 week scan... How did it go... details ! I have to admit when I told work and could stop wearing concealing clothes it was a hugh relief !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mammalinz- just dropping in to wish you well for your scan today. I will pop back later to see results

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops just realized it's thurs and your scan is tomorrow so good luck for tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    wannabb - Thanks so much for dropping by. I am very nervous. I am kind of looking forward to this (final?) hurdle being over and done with. . Hopefully I am just being a big baby.. How are you ? I have been thinking about you and wondering how you are going and where to from here?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mammalinz how exciting tomorrow wow I can't wait to hear all your wonderful news oh and to find out what your having you can start some full on shopping. Good luck and stay calm you will be fine babe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leanne I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. I hope you have lots of people around you for hugs and support, I know you must be devastated. Sending you all the best vibes I have for your ongoing journey . Have you thought about what's next or are you giving yourself a bit of time to heal?

Mammalinz all the best for tomorrow, I'm sure it will go great. Looking forward to hearing all about it. Will you sleep tonight?

I barely slept Tuesday night and got myself in such a pickle Wednesday morning, butterflies in the stomach etc, but all is fine and we saw the little alien jiggling around. I'd got so worked up and then it took longer than expected, so I ended up being an hour and a half late to work, when I hadn't even told them I would be late, by the time I got there I was a complete wreck, I went straight to my bosses office to tell him and I totally fell to pieces, he and my other boss thought I had terrible news!!! .... soooooo embarrassing!! But anyway, it's nice to have shared with everyone and they're all being very lovely about it.

So excited for your scan tomorrow mammalinz, don't forget to tell us EVERYthing!!