+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Oh my god, my sleeping is all over the place! It's like someone has slipped me a sedative! I had a long day with work yesterday with lots of driving involved, got home, scraped together dinner, fell asleep on the couch for 30 mins and then went bed at 9 which is unheard of for me. Poor DH works from home, but works with european company, so only just came to bed at 2am after a night of phone calls and now I'm wide awake .
    Still no real MS, had a headache all day yesterday which always makes me queasy.
    Work is getting more and more physical for me towards xmas, which worries me a bit, I've been avoiding a lot of the physical stuff as much as possible, its going to arouse suspicion soon, I may have to tell my boss I'm UTD, we are quite close and she knows our struggles with IVF but she only just had a miscarriage herself 3 weeks ago so I feel a bit weird saying something- but if anyone will understand my concerns I guess she will!
    Have just booked a week one the Sunshine Coast in late January, keeping focused on that as a beacon of endless sleep!
    how are you two going? How was your break Panda?
    My pants are tight already... maybe too many raspberry icy poles? I seem a bit addicted to them
    Chook, do you know the sex of your little one?
    ok I'm going to try to go back to sleep now!
    Em xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    Chook, do you know the sex of your little one?
    Em xx
    No, we are hoping to keep it a surprise.

Tight pants - I started bloating up very early, and by the time of my BFP blood test (14 days after transfer), my jeans did up at the largest belt hole. A week after it became painful to do up any of my pants. I tried for a while with a belly belt expander, but was self-conscious someone would see my pants not done up properly. By week 8 I started buying maternity pants just to be comfortable. The doctor said my large size may have been partly because of fibroids.

headaches - I had a horrible migraine for a couple of days around week 9. Called FS and he recommended a tablet I could take. He also reassured that the headache would not have any detrimental effect on the pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Looks like its a possible ectopic pregnancy for me, numbers had stalled significantly on todays beta. Have a scan first thing Mon with FS. Bugger it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    emski - I am so sorry to hear this I hope it is not ectopic and it turns out all right.

Chook

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Chook, very upsetting what has happened to Emski. I replied to her on the over 40s thread. Looks like it's just you and me in here for now. Let's hope there are a few more of us to join soon.
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join in? BFP today so I feel a bit like I might be jinxing myself by joining 'pregnant' threads but what the h***. Who knows if it will stick or hang around so I may as well enjoy pregnancy while I can :-). My beta is on Wednesday. For now, I have a faint line on a FRER.

A little about me. I'm 41, and pregnant from a FET after having done 3 stims. This is my second pregnancy because we sadly lost the first one back in May. That was a natural one which was quite a surprise so this is the first ivf one. Hoping for a better outcome this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I still have a toe in... not ectopic... sac on the scan, yolk on the scan... perhaps a heartbeat... not too sure. Another scan in 7 days and I'll know more.
    Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski - Good to hear it is not ectopic. All the best for the next scan

MrsErinR - Congratulations on your BFP. All the best for the beta and a smooth pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski good to hear there is still hope. I hope this week flies for you.
    Mrs Erin welcome to the group. So exciting to have you here too. Hope this is the one for you.
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

I've been reading along but am not a great poster! Definitely keen to keep up with everyone's journeys though. As I said to Emski on the other thread, I think the tww is hard but in some ways the next part is even harder. I'm 17 weeks and still feeling a lot of anxiety and worry.

Hoping for a great beta on Wed Mrs Erin!

Emski, I haven't given up on your miracle yet

Chook, I have read your story on quite a few threads and it makes me smile everytime. In amongst the heartache, there are so many amazing stories which is why we keep going I guess. I have been seeing your FS for over 15 years gyno, fert, obs. He got me pg with my DS and was my Ob. After 5 failed cycles for #2, I actually saw someone else and got pg but have gone back now to him as my Ob. It was a little awkward at first but he is really happy for me and has been lovely, esp when I've had a few scares and seen me asap to check everything is ok.

Panda, hope you're well. I think we must be due around the same time? My EDD is April 19 but will probably have C-sect on April 10.