+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 52 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I mammalinz yes yes I am I'm 12 weeks and 5 days not that I'm counting much lol I had my 12 week scan and results were 1:403 for downs so just processing that as I only got them yesterday !! It still doesn't feel real but it is lol I hope you well and fantastic to hear from you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi LeanneP

I am still around! Great to hear your fantastic news "Congratulations"!

I had my last FET today, two transferred, sad and excited at the same time. If this time does not work I think that our IVF journal will be over. It has be a long emotional and financial journey that I can look back on and say we tried but just could not get there!

Anyway fingers crossed for our last two embryos!

I am very happy for you!

Kind Regards

Thanks
    Reviews

Default still here

Leannep

OMG - that is fantastic news!!. Congratulations. Oh god - i remember the 12 week scan and every week after that... It was all so anxiety provoking! You think trying to get pregnant through IVF is the hard part... but then, there is the pregnancy. My advice .. try not to get anxious as you can not do anything to change things... and 99.9% chances are youll be 100% fine! OMG I am so happy for you. Did Nick do this for you, how? How is your doc... I think I got similar results to you for downs... I can check if you would like. I spend a couple of weeks deciding what to do about that... in the end, nick said I could wait till scan (week 20) to reassess. Wow.. I cant believe I have a sleeping bub in the next room - It is a miracle - I am so happy for you.. Keep me posted xxx

wannabb - OMG I missed your babies - Wow ... Incredible. Your probably too busy to be on here now !! Congratulations .. How is it all going?

zannah - good luck. It is so hard to decide when to stop and what to make of this IVF journey. I think there is something to be said for trying all that you could and then making peace with the situation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone

Just wanted to jump in on this thread. 43 yrs - first IVF failed (AF yesterday - gutted). 2 embies left in freezer. Feels a bit difficult to believe it could be possible. Hoping 2nd round may be better.

Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Leanne - Congratulations on hitting 12 weeks . My downs risk came back as 1 in 38, we chose to wait until the 20 week scan to decide if we would do anything. I was told at 40 your downs risk starts at 1 in 76 before they factor in the scan & bloods. My scan was great but my bloods were crap. Got a beautiful healthy DD sleeping in the other room right now.

Whatever you decide, I hope your pregnancy goes wonderfully

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, I don't know if this thread is still active, but I thought i'd give it a go .. I am 40yrs 9 months.. and just found out that we are having a baby .. well I am actually at 12+1 today.. this is our first, and after almost 10 years marriage, and all but giving up on having kids.. here we are .. we are soooo happy, and hoping that bub sticks .. I have my NT scan in 2 days, and cant wait til we can see bub moving around.. and to know that things are developing well. I hope that I can share this experience with other mums -to - be over 40?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Maturemum,Congratulations! I am 43yrs and now 37 weeks with IVF. I have a 6yr son which was achieved through IVF as well. In 2011 was pregnant through IVF at 16weeks and lost the pregnancy due to an amnio rupturing my waters. I was also pregnant again through IVF in 2012 and lost the pregnancy at 11weeks. So to get this far at 37 weeks it has been a long journal and know what it has taken for you to get where you are now. So a big Congratulations to you and your partner you both must be sooo exited!Wishing you all the best and exited for you when you have your scan done this week.Kind RegardsZannah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I'll join this thread - currently 27 weeks. Have AMH<1 and was given a very low chance (1-2%) of this pregnancy happening. Still quite nervous about something going wrong so have barely done any preparation.

maturemum - all the best for the scan.

Chook

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Chook
    i know that feeling too! Hang in there take one day at a time I am sure all will be well. I was told so many stories from Drs that made me worry about my pregnancy and all the risks involved. I look back and think they made me worry for nothing and it was all about them that they were only doing their job by letting me know all the risks at my age.
    All the best!

Kind Regards
    Zannah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for sharing your stories, it really helps me to feel a bit more optimistic.