+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi frosty
    How is motherhood going. Can you stop staring at her and pinching yourself yet?
    Yep was so glad I had already given up work or would be blaming myself for this. I won't get paid maternity leave from work as only been there since November. Was same company in tassie for 6 months but cause I resigned not classed as continuous service.
    Good news is I may be able to go home in 2 weeks as can deliver at local hospital after 32 weeks. Will have to go to the hospital for daily fetal heart checks and twice weekly bloods/ swabs. Also come back to this hospital weekly for scans.
    Even better news, after soaking maternity pads with ambiotic fluid 3-6 hourly for over 3 weeks there has been no loss for 7 hours now. Hopefully won't be washed out of bed overnight with big gush.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls -- just checking in to see how everyone is going !
    I am 29weeks, have 5-6 weeks of work left (but 2 are holidays -- teehee) -- hoping I can make it through to the end of term with so much on at work, and everyone wanting a piece of me for something or other.
    OB is happy with how things are going, had to do the 2hr GTT test the other day and it came back normal thankfully although I was freaking out a bit. Still managing to get to the gym a couple of times a week but at the end of the week I am just exhausted !!
    Hope everyone else is going well !!
    Should we update the rollcall??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning everyone

Would just like to announce at 33+1 weeks Matilda Rose arrived last night at 2003 weighing 1910g and Henry Lucas at 2009 weighing 2045g. Both in special care nursery but doing well. Henry need oxygen for shorttime but was off it by 1130 last night. had cuddles with both before finally getting about 4 hrs sleep after only 30 mins thurs night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wannabb - I replied in the other thread but Congratulations again. You did fantastic getting this far with the complications you had. Enjoy being a mummy

CJM - Glad to hear all is going well with you. I bet you are looking forward to finishing work and settling in to mummy role.

Thanks
    Reviews
    wannabb---Congratulations on the birth of your twinnies! You've done an amazing job after such a hard road. Beautiful names.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats wannabe -- such wonderful news !! Love the names !! Glad to hear all is well !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wannabb - Congratulations!!! What wonderful news. Welcome little Matilda and Henry!!! I too have been following your story of ups and downs and you are so inspiring. I know how hard it is to look after one, but two - wow! I hope you have some family &/or friends nearby for support. What lucky children to have you as a Mummy!

Enjoy every moment! It will be hard for sometime, but every smile will make it worth it!!!

Lots of love,
    Redmumma

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I am lurking hoping to join you, i started synarel today. I have watched your journeys for a while last year and havent looked in for a while so I am so happy to see so many names that have become Mums or are UTD. You give me some inspiration! Well done

Goldie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls just checking are there any of you still using this thread?? If there is anyone lurking let me know xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Are you pregnant

Leannep - i havent been around - bub has kept me super busy !! Are you pregnant....?