+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 52 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Frostysmum- congratulations on the safe arrival of your daughter Aloise. I bet you are over the moon to finally get there.

Can't wait to hear what TFT had too

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so delighted to tell you all that Thomas Franklin arrived safely yesterday at 9:48am vi C-Section, weighing 8 pounds 3 ounces, measuring 53cm long and perfect in every way. He is absolutely beautiful, I am besotted! He is feeding well - even breastfed in Recovery! Such a champion. AFM I'm still on Cloud 9, every challenge, every trauma in this journey has been worth it to hold this little soul in my arms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying- congratulations on the safe arrival of your precious son. I am sure you are basking in the joys of motherhood.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Congratulations

OMG - I disappear for a couple of weeks and YAY YAY YAY 2 births

TFT - congratulations on the birth of your son! Where are the picts. I am so excited for you !!

Frosty mum - Congratulations on the birth of your daughter. Is this really happening. I am so over the moon for you. How is it going

Wannabb - how are the twins coming along

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping in to say a huge congrats to Frosty's Mum and Trying for Two -- so happy for you both, and looking forward to hearing more on how everything is going !!

So excited for you both !!
    Last edited by cjm1; 06-05-2012 at 17:27. Reason: mispelled word

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Congratulations!!!!

Frostysmum & Tryingfortwo - CONGRATULATIONS to you both!!!

What wonderful news for you both!

Frosty - what a beautiful name - (not so) little Aloise - love it!!!

Tryingfortwo - gorgeous Thomas - welcome into this world!!!

Well, to you both - I assume you are both now at home, enjoying (for the moment...) the sleepless nights and the beautiful smell of new bubbas. It is a true blessing and you both deserve it following your both very individual and difficult journeys!!! Oh, it's soooo worth it, isn't it?!? And what great sizes you both had - well done to get to your ceasar dates!!!

Hopefully we can all meet some day.

To all of the other mums-to-be out there in the daunting and often disappointing world of IVF - I hope these journeys give you hope and inspiration.

wannabb (& twinnies), betel & TRH
    Wishing you ALL loads of bubba dust

Redmumma

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies -- how is everyone travelling? It has been a bit quiet in here of late.

I am 26 wks this Friday -- and all seems to be going well. work is stressful, but I am still managing to get to the gym a couple of times a week... just have to reme,ber I am preggers and not get too excited !! Well over half way and thinking about cots and strollers etc...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi cjm

I thought everyone had abandoned this thread. My waters broke with one of the twins at 26+6 weeks and have been in hospital since. Tomorrow I am 30 weeks so doing well so far. My obs thought I would go into labour within 4 days of rupture so everyone is surprised. I have regular blood tests and vaginal swabs to check for infection and scans for growth. My obs won't let me home until after these babies are delivered now.

You are excellent to make it to the gym. I couldn't even work without being faint and short if breath so gave up at 25 weeks with heart rate 150 and low BP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not abandoned Wannab -- life is just too busy.

So sorry to hear about your membranes breaking early -- a timely reminder not get too comfortable for us all and look after ourselves. Keep us updated on your progress !!

I don't do a lot at the gym -- just 10 mins on the cross trainer and some light weights but it helps keep my sanity and makes sure I remember the pelvic floor exercises etc... Although my gym clothes are getting a little stretched. I will keep it going as long as I can as work is really stressful, and some days I am too tired to go at all as I have walked all over the school and up and down stairs 50 bazillion times. Walked all the way to one class today to find it was at the other end of the school .... oh dear !!

How is everyone e4lse out there doing ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    wannabb---I hope bubbies hand on for as long as possible! Lucky you're already off work from the dizzies. Will you get maternity leave pay?

everyone!