+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 52 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CJ1, all my hope and best wishes that all goes well for you tomorrow - both the procedure and the results. Take care.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

cjm1  (20-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cjm1 - good luck with the amnio today. Unfortunately more waiting for the results after but fingers crossed all is good with bub. When will you get results?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wannabb For This Useful Post:

cjm1  (20-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls
    Many thanks for your best wishes (I was really touched by them) -- amnio went well -- relatively painless and seemingly no side effects. Taking today fairly easy, and took the day off work -- couldn't face the kids and the stairs today !! Results should come tomorrow or Thursday for the quickie essential ones then the more detailed in about 10 days -- OB appointment on Thursday so hopefully good news to discuss !!
    It's getting harder to hide I am pregnant as none of my clothes fit (not even the fat ones) so hoping I can celebrate good news with some retail therapy !!

Hope everyone else is travelling along well !

Thanks
    Reviews
    for the results tomorrow cjm. We're here all cheering for your precious bub.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

cjm1  (22-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    Finally got the results back -- ALL IS GOOD !!!

And .... we're having a boy !!

OMG OMG OMG

Thanks
    Reviews
    CJM, Tears in my eyes ... just so thrilled to hear that all is okay with your LITTLE BOY!!! I hope you can finally now get a good night's sleep (or maybe not, if little one is sitting on your bladder ) and that you and DH can get on with the fun of telling all your family and friends, and buying lots of lovely BLUE outfits for the new addition to your family .

AFM I am 33 weeks today - the same gestation as I was when I delivered DS1. AS of tomorrow I will be more pregnant than I have ever been before - uncharted territory of the very best kind! Am starting to experience very different movement as bub gets bigger - starting to feel little elbows digging in to me, and tiny knees as he moves around. Its marvellous - almost makes up for the fact I am barely sleeping two hours at a time before waking up to use the bathroom

Thanks
    Reviews
    CJ1 - OMG OMG OMG Congratulations - I am so so so happy and relieved for you . Now you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's been quiet here lately. Who's next?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone - hasn't it been quiet in here lately! Maybe we are all just gestating quietly .... Thought I would give a quick update on me - saw the obs today and all is going well, bub is now 2.6kg which means he is over the 2.5kg mandatory stay in special care so pretty happy about that. He is still breech and considering the amount of time he has been breech obs thinks its likely he will have hip issues. Easily correctable with a brace apparently that he wears for 5-6 weeks after birth. He is now on his side (was facing my back) and obs can now see my fibroid more clearly on the ultrasound - she thinks that the fibroid has grown to the point where he can't switch himself around anyway and that is something else to be careful of in delivery. I am getting HUGE and swollen - am now permanently getting around in trainers with very loose laces (soooo glamourous!) but otherwise enjoying these last few weeks of pregnancy. Can't wait to meet my little guy!!! Hope all is well with everybody else in here ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thought I'd pop in and see how tryingfortwo & Frostysmum are doing - I am so, so thrilled to see you both advancing along and looking like delivering in the next month or after... I also have to laugh at hearing you both moan and groan about all of your little issues (due to the pregnancy), but see the joy in it all!!

We will have to have a bubba catch up when you're both all settled into motherhood.

Best wishes to you both!!!

to beutelguese and TRH!!!

wannabb - saw you on the roll call with twins for August - CONGRATULATIONS!!! Beautiful news for you - I know you've worked very have to get this stage.

Redmumma