+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi BluePixie. I can't seem to send you a PM - perhaps because I am new to the forum? Would you mind sending one to me please? Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Mums & Bubs in Paddington!

It says you have chosen not to receive private messages?
    Anyway - I am in group of Mums who meet on a Tuesday morning in our local area. There are about 12 of us and our babies are around the four month mark.
    Are you local with a little one?
    Emma

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey I was wondering if anyone was all looking to meet up? I have just moved to paddington with my 4 year old x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there I have recently moved to Bardon and am a first time mum with a 3 month old daughter and was wondering if there were still some mum meetings happening or if they had some what died out? Would love to make some friends around the local area

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would love to meet up if you keen ntm x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely feel free to shoot me an email neitise@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!
    We are moving to Brisbane in late Dec and have a little boy who will be 4 in January. We are planning on living in the Paddington/Red Hill area and that's where my boy will go to kindy too (Mon/Tue and alt Weds). I'm very excited about meeting other mums in the area and joining maybe a playgroup? Any suggestions? I met a lot of wonderful friends here in NZ that way and will be sad to to leave them behind. I hope I am as lucky in Brisbane as I have been here.
    Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone with an approx 3-4 year old in the Paddington area that would be keen to meet for playdates? I'm moving here in late Dec 2013 and would love to get to know some mums that love having fun and going on adventures. Would love to hear from you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello im a first time mum in Ashgrove (lo is 5 weeks old). I missed out on the mothers group offered by the child health clinic so I'm looking to catch up or join with mothers out there especially if you have a lo in a similar age bracket. Any help suggestions or groups would be most appreciated. Thanks.