+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have extremely poor fridge management skills. There is stuff in there that I'm sure has grown arms and legs by now... (DH gets up me about once every few weeks and ends up cleaning it out!)

I hate mopping and I very rarely do it (wooden floors)

I fart in the bed then try not to move so DH won't smell it

Sometimes I don't answer the phone when I see it's his mother calling
    Last edited by FutureMa; 16-08-2011 at 14:23.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FutureMa For This Useful Post:

babycake  (16-08-2011),himherandhe  (18-08-2011),jagamoe  (16-08-2011),Kiplusthree  (07-06-2012),Lemmings  (16-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyLittleTootsies View Post
    Sometimes I put a movie on for the girls, give them a hot chocolate each so they don't wake me up and then put the heater on and I sleep on the couch for over an hour. I turn the ringer off on the phone and if my MIL called I call back and say I couldn't hear the phone over the vacuum noise.

I always tell MIL I didn't hear the phone.
    I'm pretty sure she suspects I'm deaf

Thanks
    Reviews
    The other night I slept with my clothes on... and I didn't even accidentally fall asleep!

When the girls and I bake cakes I put some of the batter in a little bowl just for me and then give them the bowl with just the scrapings left

Whenever the girls want to play doctors I always pretend I have a sore back to get them to unknowingly give me massages

5. The Following User Says Thank You to chameleon For This Useful Post:

MuminMind  (27-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FutureMa View Post

I fart in the bed then try not to move so DH won't smell it
    I do that too but usually wait until he is just asleep cause he really hates it.

I also do the quick fly around the house tidying up just before he gets home so he doesn't realise that I have done nothing all day.

I don't hang my washing for ages and usually have to rummage through the clean washing to find something to wear.

I tell DH that I am not tired and will stay up a bit longer to watch TV just so I can secretly have a snack before bed.

I ate hungry jacks for lunch today! Normally I try to eat healthy so am feeling guilty...

Sent by a self-confessed iPhone addict.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Some times i grab clean clothes that have been left on the floor and throw them in the washing machine, just to avoid putting them away

Some times i do nothing all day and then at the last minute rush around cleaning and pretend i've been busy all day when DH gets home.

I have pretended i was feeling sick in order to get a day in bed.

I have eaten DH's chocolate behind his back - always with the idea i will 'replace' it before he notices but i never do.

I often get 'sick' when invited to go swimming just to avoid being seen in a swimsuit, or i suddenly feel 'too cold' to go in the water if i do go so i can stay dressed

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MothersMilk For This Useful Post:

himherandhe  (18-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I give DS lunch orders every monday cause I cant be bothered making lunch.
    I take cash out at the supermarket so it looks like I just spent it on a big shop..then I go and get my car cleaned at the carwash cafe!
    i put things in the dryer and tell DH it was a great day for drying on the line.
    I put the shirts in the dryer rather than iron them!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nothanksbye For This Useful Post:

Luna Lovegood  (16-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ElectricPink~ View Post
    I often let DS stay up til really late at night coz I'm too lazy to put him into bed (and I like having the company) and just drag him in with me when I'm ready for bed What bad parenting, lol.
    I do this too! I swear DP thinks he is the only one that can get my kids to bed on time..

Me 20 ~ montessori mummy
    He 19 ~ learning quickly
    DS 03/07 ~ pirate prince
    DD 10/11 ~ boobing princess
    1 fluffy cat
    3 dogs, Aussie, Lab & Husky
    5 cheeky ferrets

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mummykitty For This Useful Post:

~ElectricPink~  (16-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AgnesRonald&Beryl'sMum View Post
    I take cash out at the supermarket so it looks like I just spent it on a big shop..then I go and get my car cleaned at the carwash cafe!
    Oh I used to do that all the time! Lol. I'd just be like "oh it was an expensive shop today... nappies... cleaning products..." and really I would take out cash and go and buy myself a new top or something

This thread makes me feel so much better about myself. I am not the only evil one out there! Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When DP tells me MIL wants to visit on X day at X o'clock I act like I have plans and convince him I really had told him the other day about them and haven't just made them up therefore I manage to avoid the IL's 99.9% of the time.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to feelinglucky For This Useful Post:

amiee  (02-04-2012),babycake  (16-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The bed linen gets washed monthly.

The floors get mopped once every few weeks - just can't stand mopping!

I've had solo junk food binges from time to time (seems a common theme here!)

I don't iron - at all!!!! We don't even own one! Mum taught me that "folding" & "hanging" clothes properly is just the same - so true!

I buy clothes, shoes & makeup for myself all the time, but I don't wear them in front of DH for a few weeks, otherwise he'll see they are new!