+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sometimes I put a movie on for the girls, give them a hot chocolate each so they don't wake me up and then put the heater on and I sleep on the couch for over an hour. I turn the ringer off on the phone and if my MIL called I call back and say I couldn't hear the phone over the vacuum noise.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TinyLittleTootsies For This Useful Post:

MuminMind  (27-03-2012),nothanksbye  (16-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    i shower about 6 times a day just so i can have 5mins to myself. sometimes those 5mins are actually 20mins (but it works, i rarely get annoyed by coop while i am in there) then i get changed back into my pjs

today i didnt get out of bed til 10:30am

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Myztiks#1Fan For This Useful Post:

Maybelline  (02-06-2012),MuminMind  (27-03-2012),nothanksbye  (16-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I always leave (night) TAFE early each week get drive thru Chocy sunday. Pull up roadside & ring my sister for a chinwag then tell DH class ran late this week.
    I have done the 30 minute clean before DH gets Home, I usually have dinner in slow cooker so it is ready to go.
    I am never going to rule out bribes when I need kids to do something.

I have a smart phone & one day I will be smart enough to use it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I sometimes have two lunches. I'll eat my lunch, still be hungry and head out for a snack, then end up buying another meal...

I shower for MUCH longer than 4 minutes. Try adding an 0 to that...

I pretend to be ill after a hard day at work so DP will do everything for me. Add moaning, groaning, pretending to have baby related pains....

I don't wash my pjs very often... I forget that they need to be washed, I only wear them for 5-7 hours a night....

I don't wash my jeans. Ever. That's on purpose...I'm just gross

I've told many parents at work that their children have had fantastic days, when really I can't be bothered explaining how much of a little sod their child has been.

When I was 15 my Aunt bought a new trampoline with a net for her kids. While they were playing with something else, I had a go and ripped the net. I blamed the dog....

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dicey View Post
    I don't wash my jeans. Ever. That's on purpose...I'm just gross

Im the opposite, I was my jeans too often cos I love how they feel when they are freshly washed and all tight fitting again. Hate how they get baggy and get saggy-bum-looking when I dont wash them Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Uh-Oh View Post
    I eat maccas for lunch more times a week than not and then go home to abuse DH about not taking his lunch and spending money buying lunches!
    I do this too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I always pick my nose and tell DP he is gross cos he always has his finger up his hahaha!

I pretend I only did one load of washing when I have probably done 6.

I 'didn't hear my phone/or I was asleep' but really I was just ignoring you hahahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic Hiss View Post
    I do this too!
    LOL what is with women doing this? honestly..

DW doesnt eat out a lot, but there is always some "work lunch" she has to attend or she says "i didnt have time to sit and eat so so-and-so got me a burger"

but if I buy food once its like WWIII.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I often let DS stay up til really late at night coz I'm too lazy to put him into bed (and I like having the company) and just drag him in with me when I'm ready for bed What bad parenting, lol.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BreadRoll View Post
    LOL what is with women doing this? honestly..

DW doesnt eat out a lot, but there is always some "work lunch" she has to attend or she says "i didnt have time to sit and eat so so-and-so got me a burger"

but if I buy food once its like WWIII.

Rofl!