+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly View Post
    ... Is that you, DH?!

He does the same thing :-S I only realised when my dog was going nuts trying to lick the edge of the couch to eat his crusty old boogers!
    I almost threw up when I read that! I'm all for getting rid of boogers but I get my kids to bring me tissues lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We avoid the chocolate aisles at the supermarket as DH says, we dont need that crap despite the fact I have a major sweet tooth. But then DH often asks me where my secret stash of chocolate is at home and starts searching cupboards, bedside drawers etc. I tell him I don't have one. Not at home anyways. I have a drawer full of it at work though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by austmum View Post
    I almost threw up when I read that! I'm all for getting rid of boogers but I get my kids to bring me tissues lol.
    :-( my DH picks his nose and feeds it to the dogs and cats...!! It's disgusting but he thinks its hilarious

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly83 View Post
    :-( my DH picks his nose and feeds it to the dogs and cats...!! It's disgusting but he thinks its hilarious
    My DP does this to the dog now sees him picking his nose then sits there waiting for it. It is so absolutely disgusting. I think it's the most gross thing he does, didn't realize other people do it to!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shani2 View Post
    My DP does this to the dog now sees him picking his nose then sits there waiting for it. It is so absolutely disgusting. I think it's the most gross thing he does, didn't realize other people do it to!
    Hahaha !! It is foul isn't it!! Glad he isnt the only one .....Lol they all line up and fight over it and he laughs an laughs then try's I get another one!!!

ToughLove is offline Meaner than a junkyard dog
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Member
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    That is hilarious! They don't even interest me as an adult, I can't even begin to imagine what the appeal is for a little girl! Lol.
    I have no idea either; but she's hooked on them.

She's actually watching it as I write this

I can hear this soft thumping coming from the play room, and I bet every cent I have that at this very moment she's doing a lap of the loungeroom and pumping her fists in the air to the tune of Eye of the Tiger.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    I've been wearing my fluffy purple dressing gown .... All day (I only took it off once to answer the door).
    Lol sorry I just imagined you flashing a very surprised delivery man... But I assume you had clothes on underneath?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to peasmum For This Useful Post:

austmum  (18-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughLove View Post
    I have no idea either; but she's hooked on them.

She's actually watching it as I write this

I can hear this soft thumping coming from the play room, and I bet every cent I have that at this very moment she's doing a lap of the loungeroom and pumping her fists in the air to the tune of Eye of the Tiger.
    That is just brilliant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peasmum View Post
    Lol sorry I just imagined you flashing a very surprised delivery man... But I assume you had clothes on underneath?
    Haha - trust me I'd never expose anyone's eyesight to me flashing ... At least not sober anyway !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD1 (nearly 2) was napping in our bed on DH's side and just a little bit of pee might've escaped her nappy onto his side of the bed and I was too lazy to change the sheets. He didn't notice so no harm done right?
    I haven't mopped in months I just wipe the worst bits up.
    I love oxo cubes - even when I'm not pregnant and have an excuse for eating weird stuff.
    I really want my job to offer me redundancy because Im not ready to go back yet. And I hate my job. A lot.
    I feel bad for not being as neurotic and stressed about DD2 as I was with DD1.
    I love Escape to the Country.
    I nap with my daughters most days instead of catching up on housework.
    I will drink a glass of wine and forget to drink the rest of the bottle til it's gone off yuck.