+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jez View Post
    I have recently discovered I like a lot of Taylor Swift songs, much to my DH's horror
    Taylor swift has some good songs!!!
    My girls love her songs!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine's off the music topic. My DH refuses to come with me or do the grocery shopping so I secretly buy peanut and normal M&Ms and snack on them at work. I have a tub that i slowly top up that sits on my desk so anyone can help themselves. Been doing it for years and he doesn't really know.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bundleoflove For This Useful Post:

MoonMoon  (18-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jemma87 View Post
    Lol , it's amazing the memory they have and know lyrics!!
    My 6 & 4 yr old also know the lyrics to that song and many many others!!!
    My girls actually know words to songs but never ever ask about what they mean!! Thank goodness!!
    When I was ten I was obsessed with Grease, and me and my nine year old friend would sing all the songs as well as quote a lot of the dialogue. It's not until I was an adult that I realised how dirty most of that movie is!

I'm trying to think of a guilty secret to post to keep on topic, but nothing's surfacing in my mind. There's probably things that I've become so used to doing that I don't even consider them guilty secrets any more! Such as, yes, peeing in the shower.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I ate a whole box of oreos yesterday

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

SeymourTheBear  (18-07-2012)

ToughLove is offline Meaner than a junkyard dog
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Member
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine's on the music/movies topic.

DD's all time, top favourite movies are the Rocky Balboa series.

DH and I watched them one night about a year ago, DD was asleep on the couch bed because she had a bad chest infection and we needed to keep her somewhere easily reached if she had trouble breathing.
    Halfway through the second one I casually glance over at her and she's propped up on her pillow watching the film!

Of course we turned it off to shield innocent eyes, and she started screaming, which made her cough worse, and made her gasp for breath. So we hooked her up to the ventilator and let her finish the movie. Over the next few nights she watched all of them, and it was the only thing that made her lie still and calm for the ventilation mask.

When her pick for Family Movie Night comes around, it's always Rocky.

Hang, draw and quarter me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughLove View Post
    That is hilarious! They don't even interest me as an adult, I can't even begin to imagine what the appeal is for a little girl! Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've been wearing my fluffy purple dressing gown .... All day (I only took it off once to answer the door).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughLove View Post
    Mine's on the music/movies topic.

DH and I watched them one night about a year ago, DD was asleep on the couch bed because she had a bad chest infection and we needed to keep her somewhere easily reached if she had trouble breathing.
    Halfway through the second one I casually glance over at her and she's propped up on her pillow watching the film!

Of course we turned it off to shield innocent eyes, and she started screaming, which made her cough worse, and made her gasp for breath. So we hooked her up to the ventilator and let her finish the movie. Over the next few nights she watched all of them, and it was the only thing that made her lie still and calm for the ventilation mask.

When her pick for Family Movie Night comes around, it's always Rocky.

Hang, draw and quarter me!
    My mum used to let me listen to this tape as a kid going to sleep, I don't know where I got it from but it was called the right to die and was all about euthanasia. I was only about 7-8 at the time and listened to it while going to sleep every night for about 3 years, I always was a strange child!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    That is hilarious! They don't even interest me as an adult, I can't even begin to imagine what the appeal is for a little girl! Lol.
    My 17 month old son doesn't really like kids shows but will sit and watch master chef or the country music channel!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bundleoflove View Post
    My 17 month old son doesn't really like kids shows but will sit and watch master chef or the country music channel!
    Kids are strange beings, hey?