+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Parrmum View Post
    haha, this thread made me laugh so much! Makes me feel so much better about myself knowing that other mums have the same guilty secrets!

I do heaps of these - rewashing laundry cause I didn't hang it out (I would use a dryer all the time, if I had one), hiding things in cupboards when people come over, not changing the sheets reguarly.

I tell DH that I spent all day studying, when really it was one hour of studying, 5 hours of watching once upon a time/true blood/vampire diaries online.

I very rarely clean out my fridge, but when I do, and I find casserole dishes/bowls full of old, mouldy leftovers, I chuck the dish rather than wash it up. I know that means I should clean my fridge out before it gets to that stage, but I never do!
    I think we would get along very well! Or perhaps you are my long lost twin! :O I am so guilty of that all the time. Including your viewing choice!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG I do so many of these
    One of the most regulars are the whole forgetting the washing in the machine and having to re-wash it (and then moaning to DH he doesnt understand just how much time it takes to do the washing/drying/folding etc.)
    Also I often understimate the cost of something I really want if I know we can afford it but if I think DH wont think its worth it

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tape 7th Heaven and watch it religiously and I sneak shopping bags of clothes for me and the kids into the house so DH doesn't know I have spent money. I use the dryer when it's a sunny day, but it's just too cold to go outside.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just hid from the kids in the kitchen and ate two big slices of mud cake and double cream for dinner. The kids got pumpkin soup and no dessert cause it's not Friday (dessert night). Lol.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kyls For This Useful Post:

babycake  (09-06-2012),dawnygirl  (15-07-2012),MsImpatient  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I sometimes sit and look at bub hub and fb that much that I get head aches... Sometimes when Im really bored I just sit there refreshing till something new comes up (Yes I know I sound like a loser!)

I have used DS being difficult all day as an excuse as to why I havent done absolutley anything all day.

I have on occasion left the dry washing on the line for days saying that its still damp.

I pretend Im sick when MIL wants to take me out to lunch because secretly I really dislike her (Shes a horrible person but DH is a bit of a mummys boy and Im too nice to say what I really think of her )

I also sometimes "forget" to get something out for dinner so later on I can suggest takeaway.

I hardly ever clean my oven or my fans, yet the rest of the house is spic span clean.

Our clean washing lives in baskets because I NEVER fold washing

I have yelled at DH for drinking out of the bottles but secretly I always am

Ok thats enough for now..I must look really lazy...I promise Im not

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (15-07-2012),mumof3monkeys  (07-06-2012),twotrunks  (08-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I play the glee soundtrack every day. And sing and dance along. Its for DS's entertainment, I swear....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Alphabetsoup For This Useful Post:

spitthedummy  (09-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The cupboard under my sink is "out of bounds"....because, well, a few times when I've had visitors due over and a pile of dishes on the sink, I've stashed the worst ones under there...and just kinda forgot about them til next time. Oops....

I have a huge drawer of....errr...."toys", and I kinda have an obsession with adding to the collection, and I love visiting the shops *blush*

I often rewash my loads several times because I forget to hang them out.

Yesterday I kept my son home from school because I am sick with bronchitis and didn't want to get out of bed.

Once, I thought I needed to fart, but it was actually diarrhea....EWWW! I was absolutely mortified and felt like crying. Luckily I was at home by myself....

Sometimes, when I really just need some time out, I let my son play Xbox or his DS all day whilst I sleep or read a book.

Right now, I'm feeling too lazy to get up and have a shower, even though I haven't had one for 3 or 4 days...eeek
    Last edited by ~ElectricPink~; 08-06-2012 at 20:05.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ~ElectricPink~ For This Useful Post:

HugsBunny  (08-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Currently standing in the kitchen eating milk and cookies while DH is nearby on the computer... Dunking two biscuits into the milk at a time so DH doesn't know how many I'm munching

Oh, and I just remembered I haven't brushed my teeth today
    Last edited by MoonMoon; 09-06-2012 at 00:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I eat the Nutella out of the jar with a spoon then when DP goes to it he asks where has it all gone there was heaps on here yesterday I tell him the kids had a heap of Nutella sandwiches lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jemma87 For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (10-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jemma87 View Post
    I eat the Nutella out of the jar with a spoon then when DP goes to it he asks where has it all gone there was heaps on here yesterday I tell him the kids had a heap of Nutella sandwiches lol
    Me too ... I had a whole small jar over time this way. Not one sandwich was made - eeek!!