+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Haha Bunnyhugs ... Made me laugh

Ok ... Sometimes my kids eat raisin toast for breakfast in the car for the 30 min trip if we're running late in the morning.

I bundle my kids into the pram and go for a walk if they are getting ratty. Gives me peace and quiet 😃

I've also been known to forget about a load of washing in the machine.

I'm always running around the shops like a mad woman trying to find an outfit and present for an event on the day it's happening.

If it weren't for FB I'd forget people's birthdays.

I'm always dragging my tired butt out of bed cos I never go to bed at a reasonable hour.

I need to clean my fans but haven't yet so whenever I have a house inspection I turn them on so you can't see the fan dust 😊.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

HugsBunny  (06-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyhugs View Post
    Oh for the love of all that is good and holy, can someone PLEASE confess something so I'm not left here all alone?

The crickets are getting bl00dy annoying!!!!
    It may have been the boogers! Not the cereal!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    I've also been known to forget about a load of washing in the machine.

I'm always running around the shops like a mad woman trying to find an outfit and present for an event on the day it's happening.

If it weren't for FB I'd forget people's birthdays.

I'm always dragging my tired butt out of bed cos I never go to bed at a reasonable hour.

I need to clean my fans but haven't yet so whenever I have a house inspection I turn them on so you can't see the fan dust 😊.
    Oh yes me too

5. The Following User Says Thank You to zombiekitty For This Useful Post:

Bluest Blue Box  (06-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I stay up really late, get up early for the kids and then rest all day and will tell DH that DD was a real pain in the butt that day even if she was an angel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubs'n'Roses View Post
    I stay up really late, get up early for the kids and then rest all day and will tell DH that DD was a real pain in the butt that day even if she was an angel.
    I do very similar. When the kids first get up, I put the TV on in my room, give them a bottle, put them in bed with me and go back to sleep.
    Then I laze all day and do a mad dash clean up just before DH gets home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do not like kids outside of work. I am not mean and I am always super nice and fun but I would rather not socialize with children outside of work. I feel bad for it but I just do not like to socialize with my girls friends or parents. I am greatg with kids and they seem to enjoy being around me( I always seem to have random kids wanting to chat or play games) I just do not know why but I lack the enthusiasm for kids outside of work I have when I am at work.
    Last edited by fairyflossfairy; 06-06-2012 at 22:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha These are so funny!! Best Thread yet... I'm guilty of applying for a job at 4 and a half months and not telling them cause I needed the job and knew I wouldn't get it otherwise, soon to be guilty no more though as my work clothes are getting tighter and will have to spill the beans.

Also our house mate never helps clean the house, comes back on his days off and just goes out, gets drunk and then lays about all day. He had a heap wet towels in the laundry tub the other day that had been there a while, so I just threw them out instead..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another one,

I took my tween age cousins to see Justin Bieber (I didn't mind because I didn't have to pay for my ticket) and ended up loving the concert, and Biebs. I now have his discography and DVD, which I watch all the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If I'm not working I'll walk the dog in my pjs after OH leaves for work then go back to bed until 11.30 sometimes... Hehe

If I forget to put the dry washing away I tell OH it was still wet when I checked

I don't fill the dishwasher sometimes and tell OH that it's because 'I wasn't sure how to fit it all in and you do it better' (this comes from being told once that I was loading it wrong) :-p

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's a bit of an old one but after I had my ceasar delivery with DS, I went back to the 6 week check up on my own. When I got home I told my DP that my obs wasn't 100% happy with my recovery (which couldn't have been further from the truth!) so I still couldn't do any lifting or stretching for another six weeks (so couldn't hang washing on the line....). DP bought it, so I got 12 weeks without washing was bliss!

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Juzz For This Useful Post:

BlueRose1  (07-06-2012),fairyflossfairy  (07-06-2012),HugsBunny  (07-06-2012),Liddybugs  (15-06-2012),mumof3monkeys  (07-06-2012),~ElectricPink~  (08-06-2012)