Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg so guilty of so many things here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    *ahem* I umm... Fake a period to get out of sexy time
    And If I feel in the mood the next night I just tell Dh I must of just been midcycle spotting and it's gone now.. He is non the wiser

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Liddybugs For This Useful Post:

~ElectricPink~  (08-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachell View Post
    And If I feel in the mood the next night I just tell Dh I must of just been midcycle spotting and it's gone now.. He is non the wiser
    I've totally done this too! I love being a chick...

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonster View Post
    I just pretend to be asleep
    if i pretend im asleep he keeps and keeps and keeps trying till i wake up lol he wont stop trying lmao, and if i still pretend im asleep he shakes me to wake up hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachell View Post
    I just tell DF no. But that never happens coz I take all the s3x I can get

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I told nana i was working last night so i could just sit at home by myself. Feel bad but i needed a night just to myself.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    haha, this thread made me laugh so much! Makes me feel so much better about myself knowing that other mums have the same guilty secrets!

I do heaps of these - rewashing laundry cause I didn't hang it out (I would use a dryer all the time, if I had one), hiding things in cupboards when people come over, not changing the sheets reguarly.

I tell DH that I spent all day studying, when really it was one hour of studying, 5 hours of watching once upon a time/true blood/vampire diaries online.

I very rarely clean out my fridge, but when I do, and I find casserole dishes/bowls full of old, mouldy leftovers, I chuck the dish rather than wash it up. I know that means I should clean my fridge out before it gets to that stage, but I never do!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Parrmum For This Useful Post:

~ElectricPink~  (08-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I pretend I need to go to the loo, and take my phone and browse BubHub just so I have some peace and quiet.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to misscheekysmum For This Useful Post:

cluckcluck  (02-06-2012),Kyls  (03-06-2012),maybee baybee  (18-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I send my boys to their dad in daggy house clothes so I don't lose the good ones. I'm sure he thinks I always clothe them in rags ... Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    I send my boys to their dad in daggy house clothes so I don't lose the good ones. I'm sure he thinks I always clothe them in rags ... Lol
    Me too! Lol

There's been a few times where I've had people come over or had a housing inspection and didn't get a chance to do the dishes so I hide them in the oven

I have a secret stash of chocolate that not even dp knows about.

I'm also a culprit for forgetting about the load of washing in the machine and rewashing it days later when I find it.