+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I wipe my boogers behind the couch because im too lazy to get a tissue and i dont want to wipe them on myself.

I like picking out the really BIG boogers

I text DH and say ive had the WORST day (when it's been easy) just so he comes home early and i dont have to deal with DD at her witching hour.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ferney For This Useful Post:

jacobsmamma  (27-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I bought my FIL a very expensive looking frame for his B'day which cost me $20 which DH thought cost $60 cause i secretly spent the extra $40 on hair accessories for DD from the same shop & just paid for it with the frame when i went through the checkout I felt bad about this but feel less bad now after reading other posts

I also do the 30 min clean before DH gets home so it looks like i've been busy when i've really been watching austar all day.
    Sometimes i will get extra 10 or 20 cash out for myself at the checkout & DH just thinks it was part of the grocery shopping expense.
    I will treat myself to chocolate or take away sometimes & then hide the evidence & whinge if DH wants KFC for lunch when he can 'just come home & have lunch like i do'
    I have played the pregnancy sickness card a lot more than i like to admit.
    DH will whinge at me for buying 'unecessary items' like makeup, skin care products & perfume on occassion but in the same day will come home after work with 5 new DVD's that he 'had to have' which he puts in the cupboard & then never watches

Thanks
    Reviews
    If I'm on my way out and notice one of my dear felines has coughed up a hairball, I'll pretend I didn't see it and head out, knowing DH will get home before me and he can deal with it :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferney View Post
    I wipe my boogers behind the couch because im too lazy to get a tissue and i dont want to wipe them on myself.
    ... Is that you, DH?!

He does the same thing :-S I only realised when my dog was going nuts trying to lick the edge of the couch to eat his crusty old boogers!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MoonMoon For This Useful Post:

jacobsmamma  (27-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hahahaha I always kick or punch DH when he is sleeping, like PP its mostly because im annoyed that he is fast asleep whilst im awake with one of the kids. One time he was asleep on the couch and i was bouncing my DD on the fit ball trying to get him to sleep unsuccessfully, DD was screaming, DH was snoring so i threw the fitball at him which got him right in the face, he woke up and was so angry at me so i blamed it on DS lol
    I tell my DH that i have been super busy all day when really i have been just lazy.
    Ummm when i was on a diet after having my DD i would cook all the foods i wanted to really eat for myself and give it to DH, he thought i was being nice when really i just wanted to 'taste' the food i made him, he ended up putting on 10kgs and couldnt work out why
    I secretly get happy when i see old friends on facebook who were all skinny in highschool and are fat now lol and they havent even had kids
    Sometimes when DH tries to get some i pretend i have AF when really i havent had AF since i got pregnant with DD last october
    I will always tell DH that something was cheaper then it was
    I always tell DH that i didnt put his t shirts in the drier and i have no idea how they shrunk because i didnt touch them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just thought of some more...

I pretend I don't hear our dog in the middle of the night when he wants to be let out so that DH get up. He always says how weird it is that I hear DD and not the dog... I just say must be mothers instinct or something.

A couple of times when DD was still a tiny baby and she had done a poo explosion I wait for DH to walk into the room and say "can you please see if she needs a nappy change" so that he would have to deal with the poo, hahaha sucker!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to misscheekysmum For This Useful Post:

babycake  (27-03-2012),chameleon  (27-03-2012),jacobsmamma  (27-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut2011 View Post
    ... Is that you, DH?!

He does the same thing :-S I only realised when my dog was going nuts trying to lick the edge of the couch to eat his crusty old boogers!

OMG that is soooo gross!! Very funny but totally totally gross!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I use works internet to spend all day stalking BH instead of doing my work

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

shelle65  (28-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This one is kind of embarrassing for me lol. I still sleep with my baby blanket (well, more like a rag now). My kids have their own "bankies" too lol, my daughter calls her "yeyow" because when she was little, she knew mummys blanket was her "yellow blanket"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyPonds View Post
    I use works internet to spend all day stalking BH instead of doing my work
    Haha .. I totally do this one too! If only they knew ...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (27-03-2012)