+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hehehe I love this thread!

Here goes:
    I tell DH I'm researching activities etc for my FDC but really I'm on BH.

I use the DS and DD woke up "x" amount of times last night so I get go stay in bed while DH gets up.

DH thinks item of clothing I've ever brought for myself, DS and DD have always been on sale.

Our cleaner does 3 hours every week not 2 just so I don't have to fold the washing and change the sheets.

One of us is always "sick" when certain people ask to come visit.

Yes microwaved scrambled eggs or banana splits are dinner for DS and I when DH is away.

Shaving legs and underarms only ever gets done when clothes that cover those areas are dirty.

Hmmm I'm sure there is more so no doubt you will see more from me lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermolicious View Post
    When hubby is home I fake being asleep in the mornings until he gets up with the kids 90% of the time
    This... 1 billion times.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate sleeping in the same bed as dp - he snores and some nights i sneak into the spare bedroom once he is asleep - which is now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loving everyones little secrets. Okay a few of mine are that I laugh at DH when he farts in his sleep, always have a packet of jelly stashed in the pantry and I really want to start smoking again but haven't yet since i'm still breastfeeding. Hoping that craving will one day magically disappear.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I usually hit DH in the night when he is snoring to stop him but last night it backfired...I punched him in his back and he woke up so fast, jumped up and was like 'WHat the F*** did you just do that for?!!!!!!!!!!!'

I mumbled, 'I was stroking you'...pretending to be half asleep....

He wouldn't have it, called me horrible, got up and slept on the sofa!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GothChick For This Useful Post:

duckduckgoose  (27-03-2012),Psylent  (04-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic Hiss View Post
    Sometimes I kick DH and tell him he's been snoring when I just resent the fact that I'm up half the night and he isn't.
    This is hilarious! I do a similar thing, but I kick/disturb him because he talks in his sleep so if he rolls over talking I say "what's my name?" and see what he says! (FYI, he always says my name or some other dribble - never another woman's name!) its just a bit of entertainment for me when I can't sleep :-)

I am obsessed with pimples/blackheads/anything puss related. I attack DH all the time coz he gets nice and grubby at work, which equals dirty pores :-D I've even been known to sit on YouTube watching videos on mega zits, staph infections, infected spider bites, etc.

I once let DS sit in a dirty nappy for 5 mins coz I was facebooking - looked over to see it had leaked out of his leg and he was having a taste :-S

As a teenager I worked at bakers delight. Once I dropped the hundreds & thousands container on the floor, spilling half of them. Didn't want to get in trouble so I scooped what I could back into the container & swept the rest down the drain hole.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If I have to duck to the shops on my own when DH is home, I will treat myself to a chocolate that I scoff down on the way home! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksnjeff View Post
    If I have to duck to the shops on my own when DH is home, I will treat myself to a chocolate that I scoff down on the way home! lol
    I do this, but usually buy 3 chocolate bars - one for the ride home, then one each for later :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do this too!!

Also shout myself maccas or hungry jacks if I go somewhere on my own

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I do this too!!

Tuesday nights my DH plays soccer with his mates till about 8:30pm so when I get home I buy myself take out for dinner and have ice cream for dessert. I watch all MY tv shows and make a real night of it. As DH wants to lose some weight he asks for a salad on Tuesday nights after soccer. When he comes home to eat, I have a very small bowl of salad telling him I'm not that hungry!