+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I told coop that if he eats easter eggs before easter the easter bunny wont come. He believes me too.

Juice is not for kids in the house if we have it. I told coop that if you drink it you will hurt yourself and the one time he did have it he fell over and hurt himself haha(shouldnt laugh but it was funny after only telling him about half hour before hand he would hurt himself)

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Myztiks#1Fan For This Useful Post:

Littlemissmetal  (27-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Teeheehee!! Great thread, just read it all & rofl!

Guilty of:
    -1/2 hr quick clean up so DF thinks I tidied up lots during the day:
    -leaving washing in a basket waiting to be put away:
    -leaving washing in the machine cos I couldn't be stuffed hanging it up then washing it again a few days later so they are not musty:
    -snacking on biscuits with jam piled on them (supposed to be watching weight):
    -washing the sheets maybe once a month... I do have a spare set but 'forget' to wash the dirty ones for a while:

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic Hiss View Post
    Sometimes I kick DH and tell him he's been snoring when I just resent the fact that I'm up half the night and he isn't.
    That is so naughty, LMAO!!!

I haven't read through this thread so excuse if this is the same as anyone elses:

I watch The Hills, The City and Keeping Up With The Kardashians! I hate that I like to watch such fluff but I just do.

I kicked the wall once when I was very angry at something and told DH I accidently did it moving a desk I was surprised when my foot went straight through it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MerryR View Post
    I go to school pick up 15 minutes early so I can enjoy the peace and quiet and chat to other Mum's.
    Try and hour early!! Just to get a parking spot and sit in the car and read...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I don't remember the last time I LOL, literally! Am guilty of so many of these.

AFM
    *I've hidden dirty dishes in the oven if someone is coming over and I haven't felt like it
    *I once ate an entire apple pie and blamed the kids because DF asked me where it went in front of FIL.
    *I once peed in the shower while DF was in there with me and started kissing him so he wouldn't look down!
    *I hide my take away rubbish under the drivers seat of my car so DF doesn't discover it.

All I can think of for now lol.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to brooke88(mum2b09) For This Useful Post:

Laydeebugxxx  (19-07-2012)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersMilk View Post
    Some times i grab clean clothes that have been left on the floor and throw them in the washing machine, just to avoid putting them away

I LOVE this thread!!!

Oh, and absolutely do the quick clean up before DH gets home: burn some incence, pour some bleach in the dunny and be standing at the sink washing dishes as he walks in... sometimes I leave the vacuum out in the middle of the lounge so it looks like I've been vacuuming... LOL!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I sometimes buy stuff for myself and leave it in the car and then sneak it into the house later when DH is looking.
    Also guilty of having to rewash washing because I have been to lazy to hang it out.
    And I also do the quick speed clean before DH gets home.
    Once I told DH to take DD to his parents house to visit and said I was going to a gym class but really I didn't want to see the in laws and instead I ate junk food and watched gossip girl!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I also hide wrappers (usually cheeseburger wrappers ) under the car seat so I don't have to buy DH anything bc my $2 burger becomes a $20 order bc he wants 20 nuggets and chips

If I'm tired in the evenings and DD's school dress still looks presentable I sometimes don't iron it

I hardly ever make our bed. Most of the house is neat and clean but our room is always messy bc I leave clothes on the floor

I sometimes make a sanger for supper in the late evening and gorge it in the kitchen so I don't have to make DH anything

I let DS play the Wii far too much but it's a break from the incessant "mum I want a drink" "mum look at this" "mum...mum....mahhhhhm"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DH thinks I gave up smoking in January, I have my secret stash at work. Weekends are super hard, I find myself wishing it was Monday already so I can shoot into work for that first ciggie - oooooh yeah!

I get maccas on the way home from the gym and tell DH I'll skip dinner, not hungry!

My step-mum once popped in unexpectedly, and I blamed teenage DD and her friends for the messy house, DD's friends hadn't been to the house in a week, I just couldn't be bothered cleaning!

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Omg love this thread!

I can't remember the last time I dusted, no seriously I can't. Same goes for ironing!

When hubby is home I fake being asleep in the mornings until he gets up with the kids 90% of the time

Sometimes when hubby is home I pretend I don't hear the child calling that they are finished pooping on the toilet or I quickly find something else to do to avoid having to do it.

I purposely sit longer on the loo after finishing when hubby is home so I get 10 min to myself (I'm sure hubby does this too!).

I have plenty more

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

MuminMind  (27-03-2012),~Marigold~  (27-03-2012)