+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Riiiiight.. there. Where I'm pointing. See it?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    i pee in the shower as a matter of course. i see nothing wrong with it. the way i see it, that uses less water than flushing the toilet. multitasking, yo!
    i love playing with zits. love it.
    i found a way of medicating my finches on my own. the vet would have me get someone to open the beak (they're tiny).. i found if i hold the bird in my left hand, open the beak with my right and squirt the syringe with my tongue.. don't tell my vet though lol not that i'll be doing that for a while, hopefully. i hate my birds being sick.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks lovelies, I was bawling this afternoon after writing that, I could never admit that to anyone in real life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondEyes View Post
    Thanks lovelies, I was bawling this afternoon after writing that, I could never admit that to anyone in real life.
    Hugs xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollywood For This Useful Post:

Zombie_eyes  (19-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wedges with sweet chilli and sour cream are my guilty secret. Whenever eating out I make sure I go somewhere that serves them. YUM!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondEyes View Post
    Taking care of all of my sons therapies makes me a less loving mother, it's hard to see him beyond his problems... On the days I decide to forget he has autism, all of my stress and fear for him disappear and I enjoy him so much more, and it makes me feel like I don't love him enough on the days when reality is like a king hit to the stomach...

Does that make me terrible? It's so godamn hard to have this role...why does his life hafto be so hard for him? It kills me and I can't see beyond it...

I feel exactly the same!!! It is hard for me to put it into words for the people around me who assume I am coping because I am good at putting on that front.

If you ever need to chat pm me.
    x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to flyawayfree For This Useful Post:

Zombie_eyes  (19-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    I rarely cook dinner because I live with Mum so she does it. And when she is working or whatever, Dad comes over and cooks for the kids and I
    I let the kids watch far too much TV so that I can rest.

I am on WW but I can't resist chocolate or hot chips and gained 400gm this week

I go to school pick up 15 minutes early so I can enjoy the peace and quiet and chat to other Mum's.

I get lots of headaches so that I get out of dressing the kids after their baths

I also do 99.9% of what the rest of you do

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Last edited by august; 31-10-2011 at 18:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im resurrecting this thread because Im only on page 2 but laughing so much my sides hurt!!! What a fantastic thread!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GothChick For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (26-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    i'm sitting here reading them laughing my head off silently...

I confess that i spend more time on BH and checking FB on my phone while at work than actual work someitmes.

I confess that all the free bag's of Jelly beans we got with the Work stationery order last week are nearly all gone.... 4 bags and counting!

I Confess that i do the half hour clean before hubby gets home.

I confess that i spend all day on the weekends in Pj's while hubby is at golf and only change when i have to pick him up...

I only wash our sheets once a month...and our wooden floors every other weekend cause i can't be bothered.

I have never cleaned my oven!! i just turn on the supposed self clean cycle...

I told hubby that i was out walking the dogs when i flooded the house when in reality i was watching Keeping up with the Kardashians and only noticed when i got up to cook tea! Got a new washing machine out of it though...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I know DD doesn't like the girl whose party it is on Saturday, but I'm taking her anyway coz I want to socialize with the mums, and don't want to miss out on the weekly gossip
    Last edited by Guest1234; 26-03-2012 at 19:55.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest1234 For This Useful Post:

Littlemissmetal  (27-03-2012)