+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    These are all so funny. Well when dd3 does an explosion poo in her nappy I get lazy and rather than wipe poo from half her body I get the big chunks off and chuck her in the shower to clean off haha

Sent from my HTC Legend using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I hate folding and will do anything to get out of it...including re washing it and telling DH its his turn.
    I often tell DH i have been up so many times in the night when really its just once.
    I buy pre marinated or made up meals at the butcher and palm it off as mine....
    BUT this one has been stopped.
    On saturday I overheard DH telling out neighbour about the great food that the butcher makes...sweet DH knows and has not told me lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great thread! Love all the devious confessions

I've been doing HEAPS of the above mentioned things without ever feeling guilty, I just thought it was normal!

- The only items of clothing that get washed after a single wear are undies and gym t-shirts. Everything else I'll wear multiple times before throwing in the laundry basket.
    - Sheets get changed every 4-6 weeks
    - Sometimes when I'm too lazy to have a shower I'll use Wet Ones and wipe down the essential bits, then put on fresh deodorant.
    - I only iron things when I want to wear them. The ironing pile is in a spare bedroom all over the bed.
    - I spend far too much time on BH during work hours!

Thanks
    Reviews
    - I dread guests, as this means the ironing needs to be removed from the spare bed...
    - There's a strange forcefield that seems to drag me to the Cadbury eisle EVERY trip to the supermarket. It also mysteriously drops things into my trolley!
    - The preggers card gets trumped a lil' too often
    - Pancakes are acceptable for a Friday night dinner, IMO
    - Yes DP, i DID walk the dog today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    some days i leave my pj top on and just put a hoodie over it for daycare drop off for DD1

leading on from that this is because i usually have every intention of grabbing a morning nap with DD2

whilst doing the above ill ignore calls from DH by having phone on silent then call him later and claim i must have been out at the clothes line when he called

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm laughing so much as I read these. I have so many little secrets but pretty much most of the things others have said.
    My secret stash of chocolate in the pantry. When DH asks he why there's no choc I remind him that he wanted to go on a diet.
    I pretend I was up more times at night than I really was.
    I make out that I had a worse day with ds than I did to explain why there is no dinner/ house is a mess/ I'm still in pyjamas.
    I spend too much online shopping and tell dh things were cheaper than they were.
    Sheets don't get changed very often.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ooooh I have more ...

I always claim to be texting my mum/sis/friend when dh catches me on Facebook/bubhub too often ...

Dh knows I nap with ds, so instead of the lazy three hours I got yesterday, i told dh it was an unsettled/patting/boobing 1.5 hours and I didn't really get to rest ... I tell him this most days, just the length of time changes ...

As I'm on a diet the cheese in the fridge isn't for me it's for ds even though ds has never even tried cheese ...

** end of transmission **

Thanks
    Reviews
    I pretend I have been unwell and throwing up during the day if hubby gets home and housework hasn't been finished that also gets me dinner cooked and hubby finishes the housework.

Thanks
    Reviews
    And I'm extremely jealous that step daughter lives with her mum instead of with us. She has 5 kids living with her and we only have 1 so why cant she live here with her dad and sister and me cause we lie her very much and have more time to spend with her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate my dp of 17 yrs

Sent from my GT-I9000T using Bubhub