+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    oh just remembered my worst secret - I still buy heaps of bananas and put them through as the chespest fruit/veg item in the self serve check-outs. Got 5 bananas for about 70c the other week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by parentingrocks View Post
    oh just remembered my worst secret - I still buy heaps of bananas and put them through as the chespest fruit/veg item in the self serve check-outs. Got 5 bananas for about 70c the other week
    don't they realize it's heavier haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyLittleTootsies View Post
    Anyone else feeling guilty about things they didn't realise they should have been feeling guilty about? lol! So many things I am reading I am thinking "hey I do that to... you are not supposed to??" lol
    I was telling DP about these the other night and realised what a complete bore I am I will stay up until midnight if I had to if it meant the laundry is folded and put away. I need to get out and live a little, seriously!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I like popping zits- not just my own!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ja78 For This Useful Post:

MoonMoon  (27-03-2012),MsImpatient  (18-07-2012)

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    i kick DP awake and pretend he was snoring, just because it sh!ts me that he's asleep and i'm awake.

I pretend i've been in with DS far longer than i was when re-settling him at night.

I sometimes eat what i've made DS for dinner and give him a sandwich instead

I almost never answer the phone when MIL calls

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm meant to be on a diet but I snuck in a 100g block of chocolate in the groceries today and I'm going to eat the whole lot once the kids are in bed tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't wear shoes to the shops. But I don't feel guilty because I don't care. My son never wears shoes either he hates them! My dad irons for me. And brushes my hair. Yes. My dad brushes my hair. Also I drink wine almost every day. And sometimes I completely miss dinner and therefore the wine is my dinner. My daughter is 8 weeks old and she sleeps through the night. I don't know why I feel guilty about that but I do lol. I check she is breathing about a hundred times a night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by parentingrocks View Post
    haha yes!!

I just read before "if i wear a pair of pants for 4 hours I don't wash them" I usually wear my pants for 4 DAYS beofre washing them.
    Erm...try 10 days (or more)

As for me...
    I buy DS those Rafferty's Garden squeeze packs of fruit (and sometimes veg) as a lazy way of giving him stewed fruit/veg. They're marketed at "4+ months"....he's 4.5 years old He does eat fresh fruit and stuff, but sometimes they can be handy to take in the handbag for when we're out, or days when he's being fussy and it's the only way I can get him to eat some veggies.

Also, lately I have been letting DS go to bed late (like at about 10pm) and then I make sure I get to sleep by 11pm if I can, then because he's gone to bed so late he sleeps in until about 8:30 or 9am so I get a huge sleep in Which is great while I'm pregnant. It'll all change next year when he goes to 4yo kinder though, so for now I'm just enjoying the sleep ins, even if it means I don't get much 'me time' in the evening (happily choosing sleep over me time right now at 33 weeks pregnant!).

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollywood For This Useful Post:

~ElectricPink~  (18-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    I was telling DP about these the other night and realised what a complete bore I am I will stay up until midnight if I had to if it meant the laundry is folded and put away. I need to get out and live a little, seriously!
    Naww benji, You stay up until midnight doing laundry?! Although when I was working I did often find I would easily be up with dp until 11 tidying the kitchen, dishes, getting ready for tomorrow etc. So I can see how it happens. if we didn't get home from work til 6 then nothing would EVER get done unless we did it late at night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FearlessLeader View Post
    i kick DP awake and pretend he was snoring, just because it sh!ts me that he's asleep and i'm awake.

I pretend i've been in with DS far longer than i was when re-settling him at night.

I sometimes eat what i've made DS for dinner and give him a sandwich instead

I almost never answer the phone when MIL calls
    Hahaha this whole post made me laugh out loud and the laughs got louder with each new confession!!!!!

*This communication was brought to you by the letter *i* and the word *phone*